SEC Tournament...

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Assuming we want Miss State in this one over Tinnerc? Have not watched MS so need the experts' knowledge!

Why? UF beat Miss St already and has a bad record of maybe taking teams they have already beaten. On the other hand UF lost a close game at UTn and a neutral site win over UTn would be another quadrant 1 while Miss St would probably not be even if they win tonight.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Why? UF beat Miss St already and has a bad record of maybe taking teams they have already beaten. On the other hand UF lost a close game at UTn and a neutral site win over UTn would be another quadrant 1 while Miss St would probably not be even if they win tonight.
i just hope we can squeak by Arkansas. Not looking good at halftime. Not playing well and getting outhustled.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Hey fellow Gators....I got back to Chicago from St. Louis yesterday afternoon. A little snow storm hit St. Louis in the morning. Not a big deal. A few observations from the trip:

• IDIOTIC to have it in St. Louis!!! The number of Gator fans at Friday night's session was slim. The few I spoke with were locals. I did not find anyone who traveled from Florida...not that they weren't there, but that is who I spoke with.
  • I want my money back. What a piss poor performance. The lack of energy was evident, even by the Hogs fans I was sitting near. They asked me if the team even wanted to be there. It was pathetic.
  • I am not sure why he sat Jalen at the 10-minute mark with two fouls, and let Egor play. Both stunk it up. But Jalen is the better player. I would have benched Egor and not Jalen.
  • Since the Gators lost on Friday, we drove to Kansas City to watch the Kansas and WVU game on Saturday. Wow, what a difference! Both teams played like they wanted to be there and a ton of ball movement. They played REAL basketball, not the piss poor crap we play.
  • After the game went to Harrahs and made a few bucks. :)
  • The fan fest in KC BLEW away the one in St. Louis. The SEC fan fest was soooooo lame!!!
  • I officially hate Kansas fans. They are as obnoxious as Kentucky and Bama fans!!! Talk about entitlement....jeez. And WTF does Rock Chalk mean??? DUMBEST CHEER EVER!!!!
  • I hope the tourney never goes back to St. Louis. WORST PLACE EVER to host anything SEC related.
Good to be back in Chicago.

WCG

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator