See Ya Next Year Omar

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
For those that don't know, I backed Omar into a self ban bet over ucf playing lsu. He tried upping the anty to a full year thinking no one would be willing to risk it. He was wrong. Ucf gets punked, Omar goes bye bye.
Is he really going to ban himself? The same way CaneThing banned himself about 10 years ago on GSMB?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is he really going to ban himself? The same way CaneThing banned himself about 10 years ago on GSMB?
well I guess it's not a ban, but an agreement not to come on the board for a full year. If he does, it just shows he's a bytch as well as a nole, not that this isn't already extremely redundant :grin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
well I guess it's not a ban, but an agreement not to come on the board for a full year. If he does, it just shows he's a bytch as well as a nole, not that this isn't already extremely redundant :grin:
I think the mods are honor bound to enforce the ban.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not enforcing anything, the bet was for a self-ban. I don't expect him to uphold that.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
I'm not enforcing anything, the bet was for a self-ban. I don't expect him to uphold that.

So it's an HONOR system self-ban? The only "honor" ever spoken by a nole is "your honor" during an arraignment.

Omar will be back, probably as an alias

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
That's disturbing.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015