Founding Member
I'm all over this one, too.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Its being made by a sh*tty Chinese company though. Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be :kiffin:

No HDMI either :/

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm definitely getting the Nintendo. Post a review once you've tried it out and let us know. If it's good I'll get one too.

Edit.- I did a search on amazon and come to find out, the Chinese company making this has been doing it since 2003, releasing a new version every couple years. You can buy the same console discussed above with 80 or 85 games right now for 49.95 on amazon but don't bother.

Instead, buy this guy below...has all the games of the 80 (which is really only about 35-40; the rest are Chinese roms, not real sega games) plus another 920 on an SD card that comes with this version for a total of 1000 games. I have the full list of games on a .pdf and can put it up but just not sure how.

Anyway, here is the link to amazon where you can buy the 1000 game model, its only 14 bucks more than the 80 game versions and its wired controllers instead of wireless. At first this was disappointing until I read all the reviews; turns out everyone hates the wireless b/c apparently anytime you use two players with the wireless you get crosstalk and player 2's controller always messes up. Chinese :lol:

Amazon product

Also, the link to the .pdf game list is in one of the 5 reviews on the product so just click on it if you want to see them.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw this at Staples today. Atari came out with the same stuff.

I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sweet, what games are included and is it old school cartridges or internal memory roms like the mini nes and sega?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think there's 100 games in each one.
yeah, sorry I didn't get that before. I was on my phone and I couldn't make out the 101 games built in logo. That is awesome.
I'm off on the 11th, federal holiday, and will be at Toys R Us waiting for them to unlock the doors so I can grab a mini nes; nobody is doing pre-orders so its first come, first serve.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
target had a sega one last Christmas for I believe 60 with 40 games.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
yeah, sorry I didn't get that before. I was on my phone and I couldn't make out the 101 games built in logo. That is awesome.
I'm off on the 11th, federal holiday, and will be at Toys R Us waiting for them to unlock the doors so I can grab a mini nes; nobody is doing pre-orders so its first come, first serve.

Nintedo is not allowing pre-orders, they want the demand.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Amazon has a sega one with 1000 games for 60. I bought it 3 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator