Self control much?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't he the one that just de-committed from us?

nm, that was a kid named Thompson.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If that is our Jacquez Green in the comments, he was not impressed. I'm not either.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
5'10 WR prolly not gonna like it. Slap somebody in the face during practice there's gonna be repercussions.

I was thinking more along the lines of him losing control and doing something stupid like that in a game. I love the attitude. It just needs focus.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I was thinking more along the lines of him losing control and doing something stupid like that in a game. I love the attitude. It just needs focus.
Sure. But did I mention he's a 5*? Let's put the incident behind us and move on. What's past is past. Tyreke will be a model citizen when he gets on campus. C"mon down Tyreke we love you.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Bama lock. Not any inside knowledge here, but there's only one place he can get away with that kind of coverage, and that's Bama.

Could be a Nole though too, but that's more off the field behavior they'd get away with than on the field :scratchchin:

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Sure. But did I mention he's a 5*? Let's put the incident behind us and move on. What's past is past. Tyreke will be a model citizen when he gets on campus. C"mon down Tyreke we love you.

I'd need context to be worried about it. It looks bad to me because all I see is a 3 second clip. I don't care what he does in practice or camps as long as he keeps it straight on the field. I hope we get him. I don't have my hopes up though. As a matter of fact, I have no hope at all. They've beaten it out of me.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'd need context to be worried about it. It looks bad to me because all I see is a 3 second clip. I don't care what he does in practice or camps as long as he keeps it straight on the field. I hope we get him. I don't have my hopes up though. As a matter of fact, I have no hope at all. They've beaten it out of me.
sad_alone_rain-100038025-orig.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't want a little guy to go for my knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator