Sending a message: Longhorn Bevo tries to kill Uga

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Could you imagine the crying that would have taken place if he'd have stomped that dog to death?
Forget that, that sucker could have easily impaled and killed one of the people there (and nearly did). No protection at the end of those tips at all? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Lawyers would line up around the block if that happened.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, that horn went right over that photographers head! :eek3:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad the Bammers are bright enough not to have an elephant roaming the sidelines.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Forget that, that sucker could have easily impaled and killed one of the people there (and nearly did). No protection at the end of those tips at all? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Lawyers would line up around the block if that happened.

Yeah a 1400 lb animal with swords on his head could cause a few problems if agitated.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Allowing a jacked up longhorn steer onto a crowded football field. What could go wrong?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Look. I love dogs. I will do anything for a dog. They love you no matter what kind of piece of shyte you are ... unconditional. I get visibly upset and angry when that SPCA commercial comes on TV where the dogs are cold and in the snow. Angry even. I barely even flench for the shriners hospital or the starving kids in Africa commercials.

With that said. Fvvck that stupif fvvcking UGA dog. I would kick that shyte out of it and wish Bevo would have impaled it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Put miniature UTex helmets on the points of his horns. Glad no creatures were hurt. Hope UTex learns a lesson.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Do those handlers really think they can control a 1,400 pound steer with a couple of ropes? :crazy:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Like Ralphie at Colorado, nothing wrong with a wild buffalo, eh?

Where is our live Gator? He'd clean his palette with UGA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.