Sending a message: Longhorn Bevo tries to kill Uga

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Look. I love dogs. I will do anything for a dog. They love you no matter what kind of piece of shyte you are ... unconditional. I get visibly upset and angry when that SPCA commercial comes on TV where the dogs are cold and in the snow. Angry even. I barely even flench for the shriners hospital or the starving kids in Africa commercials.

With that said. Fvvck that stupif fvvcking UGA dog. I would kick that shyte out of it and wish Bevo would have impaled it.

Don't know about a gory impaling...but would have enjoyed Bevo hookin' and tossing him like a rag doll about 30 feet into that mob of fools.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of impaling, what the Horns have done to the Dwags in the first half. Georgia looks disinterested.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ralphie is my favorite live animal mascot. There are rumors that there’s always a sniper at Colorado home games just in case Ralphie decides to stomp a few dozen fans to death. Bevo is cool too.

Mike the Tiger annoys me. So does Auburn’s Eagle and USCe’s Cock.

aTm’s rough collie Reveille is great, just a beautiful animal.

What’s your favorite live animal mascot?

Alex.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of impaling, what the Horns have done to the Dwags in the first half. Georgia looks disinterested.
Your teams are having a rough day, first Central and now Ugly.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ralphie is my favorite live animal mascot. There are rumors that there’s always a sniper at Colorado home games just in case Ralphie decides to stomp a few dozen fans to death. Bevo is cool too.

Alex.

Ralphie is tough to beat.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Alex.
Keggy the Keg (Dartmouth)

220px-Keggy_the_Keg.JPG

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Do those handlers really think they can control a 1,400 pound steer with a couple of ropes? :crazy:
Really. And that's why they dehorn kine of all sorts. They seem to know when they have horns and like to use them.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Look. I love dogs. I will do anything for a dog. They love you no matter what kind of piece of shyte you are ... unconditional. I get visibly upset and angry when that SPCA commercial comes on TV where the dogs are cold and in the snow. Angry even. I barely even flench for the shriners hospital or the starving kids in Africa commercials.

With that said. Fvvck that stupif fvvcking UGA dog. I would kick that shyte out of it and wish Bevo would have impaled it.
Not me. UGA is the only thing I like about the Leghumpers. You can't blame him for being born a Dawg.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine walking an aggressive dog, clad in RED mind you, and teeing it up ten feet from a steer with nothing more than a sailors cap and a jock strap to keep the steer in line.

“Ooooooooh, lets do a cute mascot meet up where they can pose aggressively for the cameras!”

That turn out like you planned? Nope.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
That dog almost ended up in the "Pet Semetary" along with the other UGAs' before him. So is this UGA 15 or something now?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta say that I laughed my azz off at that. Hope no one was hurt though.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Bevo was annoyed by the dog prancing around in that prissy red dog sweater. Can't say that I blame him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.