Serious question

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
While I never would violate the law by doing this, what would be nice is to remove the valve stems from all of his tires replacing the caps quickly. Then four flats somewhere hopefully where there is no air. Even loosening the valve stems would work well. No real damage but sure could create a lot of trouble for a person who should not have parked as they did. Now I really can't crawl over the middle of my car so I might have called the cops.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've reacted similarly when I was younger, but I came to realize that I wouldn't want my property damaged if I had been the same dumbass the Dawg was (and I have been that guy, unwittingly). If it is that much of an affront and brings on the need for a response, the honorable thing to do IMHO is to wait and tell him politely that you didn't appreciate him boxing you in. How he reacts afterward determines how you react. Could be that he's either young, in a hurry, or a doosh. He might say "sorry Dude" and ease on. He might become belligerent and if so, you determine whether or not his @ss or yours is going to get dented. The bottom line is this: however you react, is it worth the consequences? I'm old as he'll and this is how I think and just an opinion.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jersey Mike's +1
and Quizno's is a good option.
Subway, not so much.
Firehouse is good if you like steamed subs, I am not big on them steamed.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n12731 said:
Jersey Mike's +1
Subway, not so much.
I started getting weird reactions after eating subs...like getting lightheaded and stuff. I'm pretty sure it's a reaction to that nasty processed meat most places use. So I've quit eating Subway (no real loss), Jimmy Johns (this one makes me a little sad) and Firehouse. Jersey Mike's (THANK GOODNESS!) is still an option, as is Publix (THANK YOU SWEET FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!). I would be in a serious world of hurt if I couldn't eat Publix subs anymore.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n9612 said:
I'm going to Firehouse right now!

Had the Steak Sub, it was exceptional. Like the selection of hot sauces.

G

Gatornation561

Founding Member
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n10621 said:
Justified, but you need to eat somewhere better than that diarrhea stand known as Subway. Find a Jersey Mike's somewhere.
Rarely do we see eye to eye. In this case it's time to step in and save the board. Jersey Mikes is the best sandwich in Florida.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n12731 said:
Jersey Mike's +1
Subway, not so much.

Quizno's in my opinion are worse than subway. Poor meat quality, and their subs are made pretty crappy. It's were all the FSU grads get work by the way those subs taste and are made.

Jersey Mike's is pretty good
I like Firehouse every once in a while
Publix Subs are also pretty good

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
playzwtrux;n12731 said:
Jersey Mike's +1
Subway, not so much.
I started getting weird reactions after eating subs...like getting lightheaded and stuff. I'm pretty sure it's a reaction to that nasty processed meat most places use. So I've quit eating Subway (no real loss), Jimmy Johns (this one makes me a little sad) and Firehouse. Jersey Mike's (THANK GOODNESS!) is still an option, as is Publix (THANK YOU SWEET FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!). I would be in a serious world of hurt if I couldn't eat Publix subs anymore.
Publix philly steak ftw. Really fun to order when the line is long.. you can hear the sighs and groans from everyone behind you. Not that I would do something like that >.>

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n14089 said:
Quizno's in my opinion are worse than subway. Poor meat quality, and their subs are made pretty crappy. It's were all the FSU grads get work by the way those subs taste and are made.

Jersey Mike's is pretty good
I like Firehouse every once in a while
Publix Subs are also pretty good

I guess you just aren't into subs.... No ringing endorsement for anyone.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gatornation561;n13943 said:
Jersey Mikes is the best sandwich in Florida.

I'll take a gyro from Plaka or Hellas in Tarpon Springs or a Cuban from La Tropicana in Ybor any day of the ****ing week over any chain mass-produced horse****.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n14367 said:
I'll take a gyro from Plaka or Hellas in Tarpon Springs or a Cuban from La Tropicana in Ybor any day of the ****ing week over any chain mass-produced horse****.
I like you Gardner. If for no other reason you're pissed as hell all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.