Serious Random Posts

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
CD, I just saw a picture of the same guy with just a short caption. Glad to see that you thought to post this here.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
CD, I just saw a picture of the same guy with just a short caption. Glad to see that you thought to post this here.
A much shorter caption has been on my FB feed for two days by people in KY. Someone posted this longer story with more details. Good story.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
A much shorter caption has been on my FB feed for two days by people in KY. Someone posted this longer story with more details. Good story.
Fantastic story CD, fantastic. Been through Pikeville a few times long ago. The one memory I have of Pikeville, as I was driving north had to stop at a traffic light. I was driving a 1960 MGA sports car. Some lady hollered out at me “where are your feet?” Being in an MG I was almost lieing flat and wondered how I was able to drive a car.
somehow, that has stuck with me for these many years.s

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Fantastic story CD, fantastic. Been through Pikeville a few times long ago. The one memory I have of Pikeville, as I was driving north had to stop at a traffic light. I was driving a 1960 MGA sports car. Some lady hollered out at me “where are your feet?” Being in an MG I was almost lieing flat and wondered how I was able to drive a car.
somehow, that has stuck with me for these many years.s

Maybe she was referencing the Flintstones :dunno:
They got cars in Pikeville in 80’s. They are a little behind.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was reading the linked story below and I knew I had read it before. Then is hit me. There used to be UT fan that posted here that went by this name and I remember him posting a similar link:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was reading the linked story below and I knew I had read it before. Then is hit me. There used to be UT fan that posted here that went by this name and I remember him posting a similar link:

He went kinda donkey and did suicide by Ox :lol:

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
After a week of left wing libs shouting 'hate crime' and blaming conservatives, truth is that the Colorado shooter is "non-binary".

Just like the media immediately blamed White conservatives for the Orlando Pulse shooting. Until it was a Muslim

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Great rendition. I just wish we would sing the last stanza too. You know the first verse ends with a question; the last one answers it. Because free men.
Conquering wokeness would be a just cause. Enabling mental illness is not an acceptable treatment solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.