Seriously,Do You Honestly Believe?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have never advocated banning anybody, not even our most obnoxious posters. But generally they have some redeeming quality. For example, they are literate, or their zingers are semi-clever. Of course he's a dog so I wouldn't expect that he would exhibit any of these traits. Ox, for the moment i realize he serves some useful purpose. He's generating clicks. But if he can't up his game, and I'd say the odds of that are between none an less than none (forget slim). I will cast my first vote ever to stick him in the dumpster.

I leave you with this thought. Yes I realize I don't have to read it, but even when you don't see it dog **** stinks.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have never advocated banning anybody, not even our most obnoxious posters. But generally they have some redeeming quality. For example, they are literate, or their zingers are semi-clever. Of course he's a dog so I wouldn't expect that he would exhibit any of these traits. Ox, for the moment i realize he serves some useful purpose. He's generating clicks. But if he can't up his game, and I'd say the odds of that are between none an less than none (forget slim). I will cast my first vote ever to stick him in the dumpster.

I leave you with this thought. Yes I realize I don't have to read it, but even when you don't see it dog **** stinks.
He's made a total of 4 posts.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
If you had to bet the mortgage on Georgia Florida game who would you pick? CFB is about the Jimmy’s and Joe’s and not the X’s and the O’s!

P.S.
I will be glad to take all bets against Georgia..
fields.gif

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
I think the fact that Coley is your OC needs to be taken into account. I’m not a believer in Coley. I think it was a cowardly hire by Smart. Can Coley recruit? Sure, but you don’t hold a coordinator position hostage to keep an elite recruiter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the fact that Coley is your OC needs to be taken into account. I’m not a believer in Coley. I think it was a cowardly hire by Smart. Can Coley recruit? Sure, but you don’t hold a coordinator position hostage to keep an elite recruiter.
Their OC was terrible last year.

And just got worse.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dad and I the only Gator fans in the group. Dad for 20 years straight had to get 50 yard-line tickets to the Fla-Ga game for about 4 aunts & uncles from Waycross.(Supplied by the St. Regis Paper Co. to support the Gator Bowl Association.) Back then Ga. won most every time. Then we had to take them home and feed them a steak dinner !

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator