Shea Patterson granted permission to talk with other programs

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Supposedly, he’s been granted permission to speak to other programs per ESPN. I feel like Mullen should pursue this kid aggressively. He’s a proven commodity and would light it up in Mullen’s system. Thoughts?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I heard he can't transfer to the SEC.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I heard he can't transfer to the SEC.

Where did you hear that? Not saying he's interested in coming here, but I haven't seen anything about transfer restrictions anywhere.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We should dump all of our resources into recruiting a transfer that can’t transfer here. Yeah, that’s the key to success! :lol:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I'm not going to argue with GatorJ or Itraz over who is the best quarterback Shea Patterson versus Jordan Ta'amu. If that's your opinion that's fine with me. Itraz, you are right that Patterson faced stiffer competition in the seven games he played in before his injury, but Ta'amu led Ole Miss to victory in the Egg Bowl. I know Nick Fitzgerald was injured early in the game and State players had to know that there was going to be a good chance that it would be Mullen's last game as head coach in Starkville.

The stats between Patterson and Ta'amu were not that different factoring in the fact that Patterson played in more games. Although Patterson may be a better passer, Ta'amu I think is the better runner. Ta'amu could run quarterback designed plays better. Patterson seemed to be good at improvising when he was chased out of the pocket. They both are about the same size in height and weight. I think overall, Ole Miss seemed devastated when Patterson went down early in the season due to injury, but Ta'amu stepped in and did a pretty decent job for a team with a lot of weaknesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.