Sherrill vs Mullinz?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

They still mad? Yeah... they mad.

And yet stealing "school up north (west whatever)" from Ohio State is lame as hell.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

They still mad? Yeah... they mad.

And yet stealing "school up north (west whatever)" from Ohio State is lame as hell.

Every thing about MSU and their program is lame. I get preferring a coach to be original and not parrot someone else. But I'm also not sure what they expected him to do. He took on a joke of a program and tried to infuse some life. He gave them some solid years, then he left for a considerable upgrade. End of story.

I fully understood their initial frustration with his switching schools. But why they're electing to keep this going is beyond me.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I know a lot of cowbell fans, even a few boosters. Know some of the same at UF, Bammer, Corndog, Awbern and Arky. Trust me when I tell you Cowbell fans are the most deluded species in the SEC. Nothing screams eternal middle management like a cowbell degree. They have never amounted to sheeuuuttt in anything sports or otherwise.
Look, Mullen won and lost them some games they shouldn’t have. Some of that is on Mullen. Some of that is on the SECW upswing and local talent choosing Bammer and Corndog. Facilities? Have you ever seen that local rec league Lincoln log replica of a stadium? The only fun thing to do in Starkville is leave! Any of y’all got any blood pressure meds laying around?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wonder if they know their current coach is a yankee too?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have any of you ever been to Mississippi? If so, congrats on making good your escape.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Have any of you ever been to Mississippi? If so, congrats on making good your escape.
I stop only for gas.

Although I would meet AR some day. Perhaps the state line is safer.

I was assured that the whole state of Muhssippi was making fun of us for firing Butterteeth. Id hate for them to mock me.

Cant help noticing that both of their teams have hired since we made Sharkie available and no one bit.

images

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if I wasn't clear. Neither ole Miss nor Cowbell hired Butters, even after I heard how the bright people of Muhsippi knew what a great coach he was and were laughing at us.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's some petty ass shyt coming out of cheater Jackie's mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator