Shooting at UVA

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Bleacher report’s editorializing on these topics isn’t surprising but it’s so damn embarrassing. Use any tragedy to push their narrative
C5022DDB-733A-4552-838D-93D66BB66F27.png 3227AC15-C958-48F1-8184-48B6F194AE67.jpeg

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So 18 months ago, he was arrested for concealed possession without a permit and given a 12 month suspended sentence...

At the "will be Elite in 25 years" UF, Dr. Pennypacker taught me in a Behavioral (not Social) Psychology class that we do criminal punishment ass backwards and opposite of the "principles of punishment" and then wonder when something horrific like this happens.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
The guy had no business on campus in the first GD place, particularly after the gun charge. They've kicked others out for way less. Their woke ass agenda is partly responsible for this but it's way easier to write some drivel like what this ass clown wrote about gun violence. Pretty sure it was against the by laws of UVa to have a gun on a school sponsored trip but that didn't stop this loser.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So 18 months ago, he was arrested for concealed possession without a permit and given a 12 month suspended sentence...

At the "will be Elite in 25 years" UF, Dr. Pennypacker taught me in a Behavioral (not Social) Psychology class that we do criminal punishment ass backwards and opposite of the "principles of punishment" and then wonder when something horrific like this happens.

Did he ever build that roller coaster?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm leaving my avatar like this until Monday as a tribute over the weekend. I encourage my board brethren to do the same.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Did he ever build that roller coaster?
Well played sir, well played!

Dr. Hank Pennypacker at UF was a great professor/teacher. I count about 5-6 total teachers/professors from K-UF that truly either impacted my life or helped shaped my thinking and he was one of them. Not even so much his classes, but the hours and hours we spent talking outside of class and in "life after UF." He would also always pay for the beer! (see a pattern in my life @Gator By Marriage ? :lol:)

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I guess the logo triggers some. Maybe I'll replace it with a picture of Hank Kimball on Monday.
I don't think it's the logo so much as the "if you are my friend and want to stop [insert thing like depression/suicide or cancer or whatever] copy/paste/repost this or you aren't my friend!" aspect of it...

That and the logo. :lol:

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well played sir, well played!

Dr. Hank Pennypacker at UF was a great professor/teacher. I count about 5-6 total teachers/professors from K-UF that truly either impacted my life or helped shaped my thinking and he was one of them. Not even so much his classes, but the hours and hours we spent talking outside of class and in "life after UF." He would also always pay for the beer! (see a pattern in my life @Gator By Marriage ? :lol:)
Let me see if I can summarize: You spent hours and hours together talking and he bought your drinks. I'm starting to think he had some ideas beyond just shaping your thinking.

(BTW - You'll notice I've never repeated my mistake of paying for your beers.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.