Should jhbyrd be banned from the Chatter?

Should jhbyrd be permanently sent back to Swamp Ass?

• Yes

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 64 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
And coaching included recruiting, s and c, team development, and keeping people out of trouble.

I seem to remember coaches visiting players apartments to evaluate how they were living under Meyer. Team leaders keeping others accountable, especially Tim.

And having a deep pool of assistants, look at all the Meyer assistants from the championship years that are head coaches at some level today.
Absolutely. BOTH coaching and healthy eligible bodies matter.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It sucks that we're the only team that deals with injuries and suspensions every year. If only other teams had to shoulder our burdens...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps if we had a real S&C program and team discipline, those things wouldn't have been such a factor.

Coaching matters. That's the only point anyone is trying to make to you.
If only we could have seen what Butterteeth could have done with Callaway and Scarlett on the field.... like in 2016.

It is obvious when the offense dropped from 105th to 105th that it was just that missing WR and RB what was responsible for our inability to score and win in 2017.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
If only we could have seen what Butterteeth could have done with Callaway and Scarlett on the field.... like in 2016.

It is obvious when the offense dropped from 105th to 105th that it was just that missing WR and RB what was responsible for our inability to score and win in 2017.
Eternal pessimist. Add those two in, we might have broken into the top 100!

Mr.Breeze

Jul 18, 2018
And coaching included recruiting, s and c, team development, and keeping people out of trouble.

I seem to remember coaches visiting players apartments to evaluate how they were living under Meyer. Team leaders keeping others accountable, especially Tim.

And having a deep pool of assistants, look at all the Meyer assistants from the championship years that are head coaches at some level today.

^This

Mr.Breeze

Jul 18, 2018
narcissists are incapable of letting something go or allowing anyone else to have the last word.

I don’t think narcissist applies. More like stubborn. Dude is clearly determined to get this forum to agree (admit) that injuries play a factor, which they do - a yuuge factor to be sure.

As the resident newbie, it appears to me that none of y’all want to give him his due, because he’s apparently using that to defend Mac, who sucked out loud and would have sucked coaching the Patriots as the Grand Dragon Paul Finebaum said in one of his erudite moments.

So, it appears to be a stalemate. But who asked me?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ah... the indefinite “due to injuries” rule. Forgot about that one. I seem to remember that was always the excuse for Muschump Pumpers too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ah... the indefinite “due to injuries” rule. Forgot about that one. I seem to remember that was always the excuse for Muschump Pumpers too.
Is there any doubt what his position was on that? You know, because we were so dynamic with Ole Dipshytskel on the field.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jeff Driskel was a good Gator and calling him that is bull****. You need to walk up to him and look him in the grill and say that.
He was a sh*tty QB that transferred. I don’t despise him like Brock Berlin, but calling him a good Gator is belittling to all the good Gators out there.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Jeff Driskel was a good Gator and calling him that is juvenile bull****. You need to walk up to him and look him in the grill and say that.

A few of us here agree with you, but donkey is about as stubborn as a... well... you get it, right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeff Driskel was a good Gator and calling him that is juvenile bull****. You need to walk up to him and look him in the grill and say that.
With all due respect, go fly a kite.

EDIT: Donkey, I edited this one. Relax your rhetoric or it will be time for you to take a few days off again. -Ox

EDITED: go fly a kite, with yourself, using a long object.

Last edited:

Mr.Breeze

Jul 18, 2018
He was a sh*tty QB that transferred. I don’t despise him like Brock Berlin, but calling him a good Gator is belittling to all the good Gators out there.

********. This is a kid who chose to be a Gator and went out and gave it his best and failed. He transferred because his career went off the rails at UF under incompetent coaching. He never complained, never did anything to embarrass the university, and held his head high even as he was getting hammered and temporarily crippled behind a joke of an offensive line and An even bigger joke of an offensive play caller.

No matter how good or bad his performance on the field in our dysfunctional program, name-calling him is offensive and a clear indication of seriously flawed character.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
********. This is a kid who chose to be a Gator and went out and gave it his best and failed.
He was fat, lazy and arrogant. If he had tried, I'm sure he wouldn't have minded so much. He spent his first two years assuming he was the chosen one and that he didn't need film room or extra work. Apparently he didn't because the dwagchump never made him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay I think this thread has finally run its course.

Law, go to bed and sober up. You'll thank me in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator