Shout out to the incredible Kadarius Toney

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Toney left it all on the field tonight. He had 182 yards receiving and 56 rushing. Not only that, he was banged up at the end, practically crawled off the field, then jumped up, ran out there, and had ANOTHER big catch. He's been flat-out spectacular and a pleasure to watch.

Discuss.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
In before Donkey makes some comment about how him returning for his senior year wasn't a big deal bc he runs loses 5 yards every other touch of the ball.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Quincy and Marco both have a place on all of our ****lists...their dad is a pos too

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Toney was definitely fun to watch this year. Really happy to see his hard work pay off. I just wish his winning attitude was noticed and mimicked by the defense, especially wilson.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Toney was definitely fun to watch this year. Really happy to see his hard work pay off. I just wish his winning attitude was noticed and mimicked by the defense, especially wilson.

You mean you aren’t impressed with the folded arms pose?

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Toney left it all out there on the field tonight. A great example of what a TEAM player does.

Having said that....Fuk you #3.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Toney is a stud. Besides his incredible athleticism, he has more heart in his pinky finger than some of our guys have in their entire nasty bodies.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Todd Mcshay said Toney reminded him of Percy Harvin and tonight was the first time that I didn’t want to have some one publicly flogged for such lazy sacrilege. He’s one of the closet things I’ve seen in a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.