Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
s-l400.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fuchs this coach. I'm done. What a schit show. What a lack of being prepared.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Dude is a complete and total loser. We are screwed. Was perfectly happy to lose tonight and against LSU. To top that off, when he tries to win, he’s even worse.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude is a complete and total loser. We are screwed. Was perfectly happy to lose tonight and against LSU. To top that off, when he tries to win, he’s even worse.
I'm sure he'll blame it on the the players that opted out, defensive tried hard, blah blah blah. He's a fuchsing loser and needs to be run. Tomatoes hurled at him on the way out. The play calling tonight is a look into the future which sucks ass. If I'm EJ, I'm entering the portal tomorrow.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I'm sure he'll blame it on the the players that opted out, defensive tried hard, blah blah blah. He's a fuchsing loser and needs to be run. Tomatoes hurled at him on the way out. The play calling tonight is a look into the future which sucks ass. If I'm EJ, I'm entering the portal tomorrow.
Who cares what EJ does. Doesn’t matter in the least as long as the MSU brain trust is in charge.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:butthurt:

Can't say I disagree with the post but it's still funny to watch the melt down.

As I've always said, "Winning fixes everything"! We just need to find the formula again.

Obviously losing 3 in a row magnifies all our short comings but it didn't create the short comings. We are exactly what we have been all year! This exhibition shouldn't have been played, we were in a walking boot with a broken arm. Some teams respond to adversity, we don't!

I think Leadership or more importantly "lack of leadership" is the root of our problems...

What is "The Gator Standard"? Curious minds want to know.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If we didn't have Trask this may have been a 3-9 season. Possibly worse.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:butthurt:

Can't say I disagree with the post but it's still funny to watch the melt down.

As I've always said, "Winning fixes everything"! We just need to find the formula again.

Obviously losing 3 in a row magnifies all our short comings but it didn't create the short comings. We are exactly what we have been all year! This exhibition shouldn't have been played, we were in a walking boot with a broken arm. Some teams respond to adversity, we don't!

I think Leadership or more importantly "lack of leadership" is the root of our problems...

What is "The Gator Standard"? Curious minds want to know.

- Embracing losing as a part of the game
- Eliminating accountability for poor performance
- Abandoning your teammates for selfish reasons
- Refusing to acknowledge failure or the need for change
- Coddling players that are not up to the task

Did I miss anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads