Shttr is Most Definitely Full

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, we got boat raced because we were missing almost half of our starters. Not many teams could overcome that and win, but we were flat out embarrassed. That is lousy coaching/preparation.
That said, I would have preferred we sat this one out but I guess that wasn’t an option due to the massive payday it brought...especially with revenue in the toilet this season.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dan mullen beat 1 ranked team this year who was missing a QB at the time. Every other ranked opponent has scored 40 on his sorry behind. And we lost to a 3 win dump in the swamp, at night, on senior night, to end the season, when a playoff spot was on the line.

Mr 8-4 and lose to the more talented teams is right on schedule.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, we got boat raced because we were missing almost half of our starters. Not many teams could overcome that and win, but we were flat out embarrassed. That is lousy coaching/preparation.
That said, I would have preferred we sat this one out but I guess that wasn’t an option due to the massive payday it brought...especially with revenue in the toilet this season.

We got boat raced because Oklahoma wanted to win, and our entire coaching staff and half the players didn't want to even play the game.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt. Trask is the only reason this team had a chance this year. He deserves the Heisman more than anyone I’ve ever seen. He had no running game, horrible OL, mediocre receivers (other than Pitts), zero scoreboard protection from a defense coached by retards, and an offensive scheme that wouldn’t survive recess at most middle schools. Trask was literally the ONLY thing this team had.

He deserves it much more than any of the other finalists.

And if the voters adhered to the criteria of the award he would win in a landslide
Unfortunately the current voters have applied their personal bias and arrogance to the award so he barely has a chance to win it.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I think many of us need to admit we were wrong... we misunderstood what Dan meant when he said going to UF would be a lateral move. Many of us got offended that he’d even compare us to that 2nd rate veterinarian college in Starkville. We were wrong when we assumed that’s what he meant.

What Dan really meant is that his performance at MSU was as a good as he’ll ever do, and no one should ever expect otherwise. More money, better weather, and fertile recruiting grounds will never cover up the fact that Dan is a mid-tier coach, at best. And he knows it

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I flushed your mom last night.
Weak sauce, my dear young Christian, must I do everything for you? A proper ballad of insult must be composed thusly:

With head in pillow and hips upright,
I filled your mother's 'sh!tter' last night.

Her tongue was nibble, her eyes were flirty,
she ever so eagerly went South on my 'Durty.'

With cheeks colored in a rose like 'flush,'
they filled, and then bellowed, with my viscous gush.

And then 'twas I done, and from your fridge I slowly ate,
my member would harden once more, and 'twas into your mother it'd e'er 'bloviate.'

Your welcome.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
3 years minimum to clean house, unless the NFL saves us and gets Mullen the hell out of Gainesville. Mullen loves Fat Slob Todd and won't fire him. Likewise, pussy Stricklin loves Mullen, and won't fire him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
3 years minimum to clean house, unless the NFL saves us and gets Mullen the hell out of Gainesville. Mullen loves Fat Slob Todd and won't fire him. Likewise, pussy Stricklin loves Mullen, and won't fire him.
Im cool w Strichnine getting fired first.

Very cool w it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I want all of them fired so at this point I'm fine with him keeping granthem. He was never getting rid of him anyway.

We're gonna suck next year regardless and we'll suck more if they are all here, shortening the amount of time until they will all suck for us no more.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
with who's dck, unic?

What dck hasn't flushed your mom?

Weak sauce, my dear young Christian, must I do everything for you? A proper ballad of insult must be composed thusly:

With head in pillow and hips upright,
I filled your mother's 'sh!tter' last night.

Her tongue was nibble, her eyes were flirty,
she ever so eagerly went South on my 'Durty.'

With cheeks colored in a rose like 'flush,'
they filled, and then bellowed, with my viscous gush.

And then 'twas I done, and from your fridge I slowly ate,
my member would harden once more, and 'twas into your mother it'd e'er 'bloviate.'

Your welcome.

You're.

That ballad sounds familiar and is deja vu like. Oh, I remember, its how I filled your mom's sh!tter last night.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I remember, its how I filled your mom's sh!tter last night.
i know you are new to this sense of humor thing. Sometimes the other guy wins. In that case, you salute and move on. Coming back with weak sauce "Im rubber, youre glue" stuff is sad, very sad.

Pasty just dropped HOF smack talk, poetry even.

Give him a laugh emote and move on.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i know you are new to this sense of humor thing. Sometimes the other guy wins. In that case, you salute and move on. Coming back with weak sauce "Im rubber your glue" stuff is sad, very sad.

Pasty just dropped HOF smack talk, poetry even.

Give him a laugh emote and move on.
he's a 6 yr old, it's what he does.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017

Dont get me wrong, Dan and his defensive staff don’t deserve a bonus for that dungpile of a game.

But I do have a problem with schools not paying out on the post season bonuses to coaches and staff. I highly doubt that there was a COVID clause in the contract, although I’m sure there is some legal loophole that allows it. Just the same, the coaches held up their end of the bargain and got their team to a bowl, the schools should hold up their end of the deal as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator