SI weighs in on declining college football attendance

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by 78, Jan 10, 2020.

1. CGgater

CGgater Gainesville Native

Oxbucks:
    $7,298
    Ratings:
    +10,055 / -155
    Yes, we've ALL experienced that during the same time frame. Not sure the correlation is quite what you think it is. I wonder what the common denominator might be?

2. SeabeeGator

SeabeeGator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $10,326
    Ratings:
    +10,692 / -724
    The Athletic provides the quality of journalism you’re looking for.

• BMF

BMF Bad Mother....
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $16,516
      Ratings:
      +22,539 / -322
      Look at the link I posted in post #84, it says the streak ended on Muschamp's very first game as UF coach.

• Woodstork

Woodstork Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $661
      Ratings:
      +679 / -29
      This matches my path almost exactly. It was an electric social event from Pell through Meyer decades. The game time experience declined under Chump, and all of sudden you start contemplating the oppressive heat, the lack of elbow room, the long drive home... my kids and wife couldn’t see why it should take precedent over other things to do on a Saturday with dad. Fooley’s back-to-back dumbass hires lost a generation of little Gators. White is damaging hoops the same way if something isn’t done soon and done right. Lessons from the past.