Founding Member
Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rewarded for being a failure. It also should fall on who hired him. Who da heck thought Side Hat would make a good college head coach.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
talked about since yesterday's games in the Toney thread. It might not have been what most people enjoy watching, but Paul Johnson at least had GT competitive while running the bone. I would like to see Johnson back at Navy if they can NEOAEIOULMNOP(or something like that).

Last edited:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
what's amazing, is these failures will get hired , for good money, to continue to fail. A reflection on the country, no accountability. Every coach should get a base pay, then incentive bonuses. These guaranteed contracts are ridiculous.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Donkey sent me an email on this response (seriously). He thinks you should be banned for life.

Our defense was pretty good under him. We made it to Atlanta with zero offense. He's not elite but probably better than what we got.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Our defense was pretty good under him. We made it to Atlanta with zero offense. He's not elite but probably better than what we got.
Do you remember the 10 NFL players we had on that defense? YOU could have done just as good of a job, t.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I urge you to review the other 6 teams in the SEC Least during those years and ask yourself truly how good of team did UF have? Putting up leass than zero resistance in the SECCG game those 2 years says a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.