MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was able to replicate that. I would keep the sidebar closed on an iPad until I get it figured out.
Let me know when you do. I kinda like it since you made it smaller.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Wife wants to move furniture around from time to time. It's still the same sh***y furniture. Not that I'm saying the sidebar is like moving furniture... All I'm saying is I wish I had a button to turn it off.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wife wants to move furniture around from time to time. It's still the same sh***y furniture. Not that I'm saying the sidebar is like moving furniture... All I'm saying is I wish I had a button to turn it off.
There is a button, Broheim

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm:

Why don't people actually read threads? It's in the first post with how to close it, along with a damn picture on where the button is!

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
:facepalm:

Why don't people actually read threads? It's in the first post with how to close it, along with a damn picture on where the button is!
I meant a button to turn off furniture moving. I get an "F" for poorly worded post.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'm experimenting with adding a sidebar to a number of pages that will appear on the right. It will contain useful things that most people never see because they don't go to the forum list page. Things like Birthdays, people online, etc. I'll probably be adding countdown clocks and some other items.

At any rate, if you hate the sidebar (and I have no doubt some of you will), you can close it and open it with the button near the top of the page.

sidebar.jpg

So, again, thank you for the option to open/close the sidebar. I tried it out when that was explained...but got stupid(er) and left it out there all this time. Now, 5 months later, as I'm checking a thread, I realize how many of the sidebar boxes are actually useful and relevant to me now. You get a cookie, Ox.

Wishlist, and I don't know if it is feasible, is the ability to open/close individual boxes over there (like Users Online, Forum Stats, etc). Nice to have, not required, but the upper stuff is solid.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So, again, thank you for the option to open/close the sidebar. I tried it out when that was explained...but got stupid(er) and left it out there all this time. Now, 5 months later, as I'm checking a thread, I realize how many of the sidebar boxes are actually useful and relevant to me now. You get a cookie, Ox.

Wishlist, and I don't know if it is feasible, is the ability to open/close individual boxes over there (like Users Online, Forum Stats, etc). Nice to have, not required, but the upper stuff is solid.
The entire point of the sidebar was to have useful stuff in it. Unfortunately, you cannot close individual boxes, but I attempt to have the less important stuff on the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.