Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yeah that is correct! In Mullen and White and Sully we trust! I support our current coaches 1000% and will continue to do so until they really faulter. Go Gators!!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I use TapaTalk on my iPhone 6s. There are some limitations (no dislike button) but it’s pretty clean. Also, it’s treacherous when starting thread because it’s harder to know if BMF already started it. But you can toggle to web view when you want.
@GatorJ ^ This guy. :lol:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
That's one of the most used features on the entire site. Makes it simple to move from forum to forum wherever you are. You are the first one ever to complain about it.

Try scrolling up or down from the middle or right side of the page.
Im left handed. So my thumb swipes middle to left and always hits that bar. Can you get rid of it for just me?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I don't like it since it makes the text smaller. My visual issues require large text. But so be it.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Ox can you add a banned list to the sidebar and the # of days banned for......

Comment from Brad....can we chip in oxbucks to keep the ban going

My comment...or chip in ox bucks to end it early.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My comment...or chip in ox bucks to end it early.

eKx3si.gif

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It shouldn't be changing the size of the text at all.

Before the block that you write in and my avatar took up my entire 28 inch monitor now there is a strip on the side. Now I noticed that you can close it that fixed the issue.

Thanks.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Before the block that you write in and my avatar took up my entire 28 inch monitor now there is a strip on the side. Now I noticed that you can close it that fixed the issue.

Thanks.
Yes, it will bunch things together slightly but it won't change the size of the text itself.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yes, it will bunch things together slightly but it won't change the size of the text itself.

Which as far as I can tell, reduces the effective size of the text, not the font of course. Issue solved when I noticed you can turn it off. Thanks.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I’ve noticed a few glitches since the introduction of the sidebar. When I post a comment, a blue screen pops up and I have to scroll up the equivalent of several pages to find the space I’m typing in. Second, it’s not allowed me to scroll to the top of the page while viewing a thread a couple of times. I’m on an iPad. Anyone else have these issues, or is it just this black tar heroin that’s playing with my mind?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I’ve noticed a few glitches since the introduction of the sidebar. When I post a comment, a blue screen pops up and I have to scroll up the equivalent of several pages to find the space I’m typing in. Second, it’s not allowed me to scroll to the top of the page while viewing a thread a couple of times. I’m on an iPad. Anyone else have these issues, or is it just this black tar heroin that’s playing with my mind?
I was able to replicate that. I would keep the sidebar closed on an iPad until I get it figured out.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m on an iPad but I turned off the sidebar the moment I knew how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.