Sideline Penalty

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Not as bad as the one in the SEC Championship against Bama when we were on the 1 foot line with Tebow-time coming up. Fortunately Tebow rescued that situation with the 3rd down TD pass to Coop. That penalty call still frosts my ass every time I watch a replay of that game.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n44761 said:
What was that about? New enforcement rules or what?
Yes! They said before the season that they were going to crack down on violations and they were warned before the penalty.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Watch WM post-game presser.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Yes! They said before the season that they were going to crack down on violations and they were warned before the penalty.
..as if there wasn't already enough of an opportunity for them to make a stupid call & dramatically impact a game.........

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
I agree and we seem to get hit with those kind of subjective penalties at the worst times.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n44886 said:
Your right. In fact I can probably get all my questions answered via a simple google search. And if I want to discuss anything I'll call my mother. Really no need for a message board. Ox. Cancel my subscription! :whistle:

I think his point was, in the presser Muschamp fully explains the call better than anyone on this board could. So yeah, while we could attempt to paraphrase what Muschamp said, or you could just go watch the presser and get it straight from the horse's mouth. Of course we all come here to discuss our Gators and we all love to do exactly that, but when someone else has already done the explaining, and much better than any of us could do, why not refer you to that video taped explanation straight from the coach? Here, I'll even give you the link, and tell you to start watching at 12:36 for an outstanding explanation on what happened and why the penalty was called.

[video=youtube;9Ijg5OZYIp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ijg5OZYIp8[/video]

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
NavetG8r;n44900 said:
I think his point was, in the presser Muschamp fully explains the call better than anyone on this board could. So yeah, while we could attempt to paraphrase what Muschamp said, or you could just go watch the presser and get it straight from the horse's mouth. Of course we all come here to discuss our Gators and we all love to do exactly that, but when someone else has already done the explaining, and much better than any of us could do, why not refer you to that video taped explanation straight from the coach? Here, I'll even give you the link, and tell you to start watching at 12:36 for an outstanding explanation on what happened and why the penalty was called.

But I like it better when you tell me.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your right. In fact I can probably get all my questions answered via a simple google search. And if I want to discuss anything I'll call my mother. Really no need for a message board. Ox. Cancel my subscription! :whistle:

Don't be so sensitive, Sally. He's telling you to watch it because WM explains the penalty and even defends the merit of the penalty and the refs calling it on us.
:solitary:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
EuroGator;n44912 said:
Don't be so sensitive, Sally. He's telling you to watch it because WM explains the penalty and even defends the merit of the penalty and the refs calling it on us.
Okay Alice. Don't get your panties in a twist.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
aka;n44818 said:
"You're" welcome.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:

What he said.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
aka;n44818 said:
:snob:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
EuroGator;n44912 said:
I just love panty fights...... :popcorn:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
EuroGator;n44912 said:
:catfight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator