Slevin: Gatorchatter a "cesspool"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m a positive person and try to be constructive. It’s pretty easy to diffuse nasty comments, take a joke, admit errors and sometimes my mind is changed by new information that you all share. The most combative forum is about vaccinations. But everyone(?) is against mandates.

I do wonder about all the homoeroticism among you nutswingers with your bags of whatever.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin was around since way back before the beginning. I never had an issue with Slevin and thought he usually made good posts.

I will say this though, he had no problem with Sas who was one of the most abusive and wretched internet bullies I have ever seen. Sas brought this whole messge board down. So for Slevin to now be virtuous is a bit disappointing after enabeling Sas for so long.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Slev or Sas would report you to your HR department in a heartbeat and would be comfortable that they did the right thing to a bad person.
For some reason, Sas and I got along pretty well. He might have given me a pass. Might have.

But like I said, our HR wasn’t much of a threat to anyone. They would have been very disappointed had they gone that route.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He threatened to knife me at the three statues at stadium. This place was not for him. He was/is a keyboard commando.
Threatened is a strong word, challenged is more accurate. Which is why the official fighting is done at the Tebow statue with knives

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I’m a positive person and try to be constructive. It’s pretty easy to diffuse nasty comments, take a joke, admit errors and sometimes my mind is changed by new information that you all share. The most combative forum is about vaccinations. But everyone(?) is against mandates.

I do wonder about all the homoeroticism among you nutswingers with your bags of whatever.
They're dicks. Bags of frozen dicks out of Ox's garage freezer.
Probably 3D printed along side Ghostbuster's swag.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's kinda sad. I liked slevin. He always brought paid info. He's was up and down like a roller coaster between being a pumper and a dumper, it was funny. Maybe he'll come back around.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Interesting stuff here. :lol:

This was never meant to be a "right vs left" thread, so let's stop with the political digs.

Slevin was around for years on the GSMB and many years here. Over all those years, I NEVER heard him melt down and freak out or threaten anyone. Honestly, I had no idea what his politics were and frankly didn't care. However, 2020 broke a lot of people. The last thing I ever wanted to do was to drag politics into the sports forum, but that's what happened: social justice issues and COVID politized sports, and we had no choice to but discuss them.

Sports should be here so we can GET AWAY from things like politics. A conservative and liberal can sit next to each other at the Swamp and just both be Gators - screaming and slapping high-fives after touchdowns.

2020 forced us to mix politics and sports, and views were shared that exposed the political views of individuals. This started to cause problems, because both sides see the other as destroying the country they love. Slevin isn't the only one who left this board for political reasons.

So families were torn apart, and message boards were torn apart. That's just the way it is these days. It's so bad I felt that the political forum had to be moved to pay-only.
Pssst... 2016 ;)

i miss the old Slevin, nOt WHaT sLEv bEcaMe!.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I almost forgot. it looks like all or almost all the Gator Country staff are leaving and or fired.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was at Gator Country as a paying member for quite a few years. The PC sh+t got to me, but I let it go for a long time. Then I got an unexpected PayPal refund after calling out a mod for playing favorites over political correctness and political preferences.

I DGAF where you stand, say your peace and get over yourself if others disagree. And go F+uck yourself if you think I need to agree with you...especially on political opinion.

LET’S Go Brandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member