Slevin: Gatorchatter a "cesspool"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin was around since way back before the beginning. I never had an issue with Slevin and thought he usually made good posts.

I will say this though, he had no problem with Sas who was one of the most abusive and wretched internet bullies I have ever seen. Sas brought this whole messge board down. So for Slevin to now be virtuous is a bit disappointing after enabeling Sas for so long.
Sas was a martyr want to be that was not very tolerant. Liked to think he knew everything and everyone else was wrong.

Not sure why he got under people’s skin.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually you even blew this one. It's mother, not wife.
20 or 30 years ago, your mother worked well.
today most of these guys have a mother in a cemetery or nursing home. Hell most of the wives are elderly and well past their prime. "Fitting in" isnt a problem.

We're going to have to adapt, Ox. Your daughter actually makes more sense for the grandparents on this board.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let me give everyone another example of a PM I got in December of last year from VAGator:

Hey OX, we are going to end our "relationship" today. Its been a long great ride and I don't hold any grudges with you at all. Our politics are just too different for me to continue to be a member here. I'll just ride off into the sunset. I wish you luck and success. Please remove VAGator from your board. Take care.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Let me give everyone another example of a PM I got in December of last year from VAGator:

Hey OX, we are going to end our "relationship" today. Its been a long great ride and I don't hold any grudges with you at all. Our politics are just too different for me to continue to be a member here. I'll just ride off into the sunset. I wish you luck and success. Please remove VAGator from your board. Take care.

Sad to see someone leave the group, but VA is a good example of a rational and cordial approach to it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Those are the same people that voted then turned off the TV while their country is dismantled for the benefit of third world rejects. He could have just deleted his own account.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did not know Slev was banned. Now it all makes sense.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Never quite understood why some people can't accept differing views and opinions, and if its difficult for one to do just avoid the political forum. For the most part the main board sticks to football, a little basketball, and banging mothers and daughters....basically things any American can appreciate and agree on.

Whether or not this board is more "negative" than others is merely a reflection of Ox not censoring us and/or threatening to ban us for our thoughts.

Oh who am I kidding, Ox threatens banning us daily.

Seriously though, "negative" voices have a place. Sure some are more quick to bytch and moan than others, but for the most part we all love the Gators and want whats best for the program. If we weren't able to voice concern and frustration and could only come cheer the positives, would anyone really be here? Its a place to vent. Its a place to learn. Its a place to have fun. I have no interest in the Swamp Gasses of the world.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Wow. Just wow. Thats really too bad.

Just a perfect example how politics for one side has become a religion.

At the end of the day its about sports here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.