deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n666 said:
Every day sir. Don't you?

Not about Football.................. He never "talks" back to me..

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n679 said:
Not about Football.................. He never "talks" back to me..
It helps if you put some aluminum foil around your head. He speaks in an omnipotent frequency.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n497 said:
Law, I am new here. What's your take on our QB situation?

hqdefault.jpg

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gators! Beat Alabama and we go undefeated on the way to the NC, lose a close one and we'll take the East and see how it plays out.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator said:
Go Gators! Beat Alabama and we go undefeated on the way to the NC, lose a close one and we'll take the East and see how it plays out.
You have evoked the wrath of law. You poor bastard.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like the comment option.

It's nice we aren't bombarded with ads and using software from the 80s.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna say 10-3 again next year but we'll just barely miss the SEC East due to a loss in Jax. I expect a little bit of a drop off on defense, and probably pretty decent improvement on offense if Del Rio, or Franks, or anyone other than #3 can win the starting QB spot and run JMac's offense half way efficiently.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm gonna say 10-3 again next year but we'll just barely miss the SEC East due to a loss in Jax. I expect a little bit of a drop off on defense, and probably pretty decent improvement on offense if Del Rio, or Franks, or anyone other than #3 can win the starting QB spot and run JMac's offense half way efficiently.

A loss in Jax?? Really?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A loss in Jax?? Really?

Well, we're due. Not saying I want us to lose, just saying we're due. We could win them all if everything works out right, but our luck hasn't been that great recently. :lol:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well, we're due. Not saying I want us to lose, just saying we're due. We could win them all if everything works out right, but our luck hasn't been that great recently. :lol:

Maybe, but what uga qb is going to generate enough offense to create the win? Of course, I'm hopeful Del Rio or Franks can get our own offense back on track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe, but what uga qb is going to generate enough offense to create the win? Of course, I'm hopeful Del Rio or Franks can get our own offense back on track.

I think our offense will be significantly better if "someone" beats out #3. It's our defense I'm a little worried about taking a step back.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think our defense will be equal to this year's, due to numerically more good guys
flying to the ball. Then our offense will be much improved with Treon watching and
Del Rio leading.

Woke up and guess what was under my tree ... pine needles. Ho, ho ,ho, Merry Christmas all.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Dwags are in for a loooooong couple of years.
I think next year will be a fun season for us. If the dogs are down and we take advantage, then it'll just be even sweeter.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I think our offense will be significantly better if "someone" beats out #3. It's our defense I'm a little worried about taking a step back.

There are some who believe the return of Brantley and Davis will keep our D strong. CeCe will be a beast. Sherit and Holley were gaining valuable PT as the season progressed. Plus, we have Tabor and Wilson in the secondary. We'll miss Bullard, without a doubt, but if a few key recruits are ready to go (especially the LBs) there's reason to believe our D will only slip a little, not spiral into the abyss.

Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator