So how many posters made the move over

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I'm sure this has been asked and hell could even be 4 threads below this but I'm not checking because I'm lazy hehe Did a lot of people make it over?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Read a few threads and see how many names you recognize. :stickpoke:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin;n34557 said:
And what the hell even happened?

Well, it all started with lazy hamsters. Then it quickly escalated to a hamster apocalypse. Next thing we knew, Bradgator sent an email to inform the Halifax Media Group that their hamsters had died, and some lady working up in their headquarters had a hissy fit and shut down the board. That about sums it up I think. :dunno:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
NavetG8r;n34560 said:
Well, it all started with lazy hamsters. Then it quickly escalated to a hamster apocalypse. Next thing we knew, Bradgator sent an email to inform the Halifax Media Group that their hamsters had died, and some lady working up in their headquarters had a hissy fit and shut down the board. That about sums it up I think. :dunno:
Can someone interpret this into English pls

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Do a search. We're not going to go over the whole damn thing again.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's something about not paying the electric bill coupled with thin skinned management at GS......

as Sas would say, Fvk um!!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n34568 said:
Do a search. We're not going to go over the whole damn thing again.
oh come on ox. More threads + more comments = a better looking board And plus anything that was talked about before I got here didn't actually happen and is meaningless in the grand scheme of life

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I tried to explain it the way it actually happened, but since you couldn't understand my explanation, let's just say Halifax Media Group didn't want to spend any money to keep the board running so shut it down with no warning at all. Just a blank page with a message waiting for us all one morning saying they'd shut the board down.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
[h=1]There were fake email exchanges in a thread with the executives who own the Sun - information taken right off their web site. It involved asking them about the hamster that died that was running the GSMB. There was no slander involved - the jokes were aimed at the website, not the people. They saw it, didn't like it, were shutting down many of their message boards anyway, and gave us the ax.

a quote from Ox that I found on this site.[/h]

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
I only found this place about a week ago, was getting really scared I would not get to see the dumpster fire that is this groups game day thread this football season.:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n34573 said:
It's something about not paying the electric bill coupled with thin skinned management at GS......

as Sas would say, Fvk um!!

f-it.gif

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Navet I thought you were joking about the hamsters bud. That made zero sense at first but that's amazing and hilarious and props whoever sent that email

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I'm just upset I'm not a mod anymore. I had that in the first two lines of my christianmingle.com profile

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb