So, on the odd chance I can go to the FSU game....

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How much are tickets these days, and how hard to get? Its been a while since I've had a trip to the Swamp, living out here on the left coast and all.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got tickets last year for the Ky game for about $35 a ticket if I remember correctly. Of course that was also a promotion they were running due to lack of interest. They were North End Zone nose bleed tickets, so there is that. Good tickets probably run $50 or more I'd suspect. Assuming there are any available still. It's pretty late in the season to go looking for UF/FSU tickets now. I'd start by checking with the Gator ticket office, if they're out, then you'll have to try stubhub, ticket masters, or maybe even the dreaded ebay route if they're extremely hard to find now.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I thought I read that this is UF's premium game this year and thus the face value is $80 or $85.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My son was looking to pick up tix to go with a friend and he was seeing them at $122 each. Now, that was before FSU lost, so I don't know what that has done to price/demand. They will not be cheap.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we keep winning, prices will continue to go up. I think your best bet is to go ticket hunting around the stadium right before the game. Should be able to get em for $100 or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator