So SQ and I got married

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n251156 said:

I knew you wouldn't take it well. However, you and Squash was never going to work.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Is the 80 year old Cane the only eligible lady left on this board? If so, thanks Sas. But really, congrats you two. Very happy for you guys.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;251424 said:
Is the 80 year old Cane the only eligible lady left on this board? If so, thanks Sas. But really, congrats you two. Very happy for you guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone may be able to find g5. She's always a ball of fun!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously though, as much as we bemoan GSMB, we were actually very upset to see it go the way of the Dodo last year before this site was created. Ironically enough, we got engaged during the dead period between GSMB and GCMB. Now we don't even go to that site, and it's the reason we found each other. Kind of a bummer.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n251221 said:
Ok her story wasn't entirely accurate. I never posted any drawing (nor was there one). What prompted her to sign up was the fact that I said my ex-GF had said I should get a tattoo of an alligator with its eyes and snout sticking out of the water. She had just gotten that exact tattoo like a month prior to me making that post, and so she signed up to say, "Hey, I have that exact tattoo!" and she posted a picture of it.

So to recap: SQ got that tattoo, a month later I made a random post about a tattoo that my ex-GF used to tell me to get, SQ signed up to say she had that exact tattoo, we met a while later, then we got married a little over 6 years later.

So.... You're saying you wanted to get a girly tattoo? What's wrong with you, man?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n251442 said:
Seriously though, as much as we bemoan GSMB, we were actually very upset to see it go the way of the Dodo last year before this site was created. Ironically enough, we got engaged during the dead period between GSMB and GCMB. Now we don't even go to that site, and it's the reason we found each other. Kind of a bummer.

Bet it was kissmet ?

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n251474 said:
So.... You're saying you wanted to get a girly tattoo? What's wrong with you, man?
That tattoo is pretty cool and if I had to venture a guess I would say that if you hadn't seen it on that little square of female flesh in SQ's avatar first you wouldn't have that opinion. At this point it would always be considered a girly tattoo in my mind as well but it is a badass girly tattoo!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n251474 said:

My ex wanted me to get it. I don't have a tattoo.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Does your tattoo look like this?

image.php

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't visit the Lounge that often, so I just now saw the good news. Congratulations to you both! :stars:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sooooo, I'm just a little late but I do want to wish you both the very best!

You are a good-looking couple and you seem to be very happy with each other.

This is a wonderful way to start the season!

One of my favorite sayings: Behind every successful man is a surprised woman!

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
I too am late to this thread so...

Congratulations to Capt & Queenie!
:bananadance:

Hope all that "practicing" nets you some sweet children.

IGTBAFG

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well now, congratulations you two crazy kids! You make a handsome couple, though in my mind I was picturing the photo of "Senator and Mrs. Blutarsky" motoring off into the sunset at the conclusion of Animal House. I'll share the best advice I got when Ms. c2 and I got hitched a quarter of a century ago: tell each other you love them each time you part and greet again (and mean it), be on the same page where money and raising kids are concerned, and never go to bed pissed off with each other (this was the hardest). All this notwithstanding, my wish for you is a long, healthy, loving life together. God bless.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good Gawd. That will probably earn Cover2 another 25 Likes. I swear the guy could leave a fart emoticon and get tons of Likes.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n255089 said:
Good Gawd. That will probably earn Cover2 another 25 Likes. I swear the guy could leave a fart emoticon and get tons of Likes.

:exactly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.