So what happened last night?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So what happened last night? I don't know. I didn't watch it. I'm not sure why you guys keep torturing yourselves.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I went out to eat. Washed clothes. Called some people. Fed the dogs. Spent some time catching up on work e-mails. Watched the last ten minutes of a crappy game. Spent a few hours here bitching.

How bout you?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Franks sucks and is slow mentally and physically.
We suffer from a lack of football knowlegdge 101.
aTm bent Butters over and went in dry.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I went out to eat. Washed clothes. Called some people. Fed the dogs. Spent some time catching up on work e-mails. Watched the last ten minutes of a crappy game. Spent a few hours here *****ing.

How bout you?

I coached three basketball games Saturday afternoon and then drove out to flaming arrow scout reservation and worked with my son at the aqua academy.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Tried a new IPA called Never Tell Me the Odds, from Duclaw Brewing Co out of Maryland. Decent, but not sure I get the raving about it.

Also we suck, have no desire to ever WIN the game, but rather constantly look for ways to have it fall in our lap. The entire staff should be packing.

And with win on Thursday my Eagles have a minimum 2 game lead in the East and no game today, football is officially an afterthought for the next 10 days or so.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tried a new IPA called Never Tell Me the Odds, from Duclaw Brewing Co out of Maryland. Decent, but not sure I get the raving about it.

Also we suck, have no desire to ever WIN the game, but rather constantly look for ways to have it fall in our lap. The entire staff should be packing.

My wife really likes IPAs. I don't particularly get all the hullabaloo about them. She loves Jai Alai.

Eh...

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I drank Rogue's 6-Hop IPA - it was pretty good.
38370.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see that Law was put on vacation. At least something exciting was going on. I'm sure the game wasn't.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I read a dictionary. Then watched "The Notebook." Finally, I ended the night with a Hillary Clinton speech. Still, that was way more fun than watching a Butters coached footbal team.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My wife really likes IPAs. I don't particularly get all the hullabaloo about them. She loves Jai Alai.

Eh...

Sounds like you have a good one.

I love IPAs. Pretty much all I drink, but just wasn’t a fan of this one. Mosaic hops are my least favorite.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Last night? About 7:35, Andrew Dice Clay came over then left saying I was too foul mouthed.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I read a dictionary. Then watched "The Notebook." Finally, I ended the night with a Hillary Clinton speech. Still, that was way more fun than watching a Butters coached footbal team.

You know how we could make a killing? Sell bootleg copies of our games as sleeping aids for insomniacs.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I drank Rogue's 6-Hop IPA - it was pretty good.
38370.jpg

Rogue is regally popular for a reason, but I had a bad experience with their Dead Guy ale once, and have a hard time going back in. I enjoyed it, but so much so that I decided to share some of it with the bushes of the hotel the following day.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I went to some scrimmage game down at the swamp where the outcome really isn't that important.
:mac:

Got to see our team in their Halloween costumes.

Got to meet stephenPE and a friend of his and talk about Ox for a few hours. Despite his liberal views coach is a great guy and a great Gator. Thanks for hanging out with us for a while coach.

After a few quarters of the scrimmage me and my wife drove back to Orange Park. We were home by 11:30.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I went to some scrimmage game down at the swamp where the outcome really isn't that important.
:mac:

Got to see our team in their Halloween costumes.

Got to meet stephenPE and a friend of his and talk about Ox for a few hours. Despite his liberal views coach is a great guy and a great Gator. Thanks for hanging out with us for a while coach.

After a few quarters of the scrimmage me and my wife drove back to Orange Park. We were home by 11:30.

Thanks for the invite :weep:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This sums up how I felt watching last night’s game:

976A8CC8-2BFB-440E-836A-FECBF430EEEC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays