So where's the best place to see the UGA fan meltdown?

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n96367 said:
From that ajc article.

It was the second-most rushing yards Georgia has ever given up. The Bulldogs allowed 430 to Auburn on Nov. 13, 1978. It was the fifth-highest Florida rushing output since 1989.

Amazing.

And in today's Savannah Morning News - the FIRST time that UGA has given up 120+ yds to TWO opposing backs in the SAME game. EVER. That's gotta really give them heartburn.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I ventured over to one of their sites to view the meltdown. It looks like the site came out when the internet did.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gatorbait25;n98363 said:
I ventured over to one of their sites to view the meltdown. It looks like the site came out when the internet did.

My biggest issue with the Vent(their rivals site) is that there are very few conversations. Just a ton of new threads started with someone's opinion. So the first page will have 30 threads, 20 of which have no responses. I have no idea why they don't just have threads with discussions in them, but it almost seems like each poster arrogantly feels like they need to have their own thread to share their quite unique thought about how Mark Richt sucks.:lol:

Navet would go nuts over there with the lack of merging.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, most of Georgia still doesn't get the internet, so they pretty much have to print out all of the content and deliver it to people's huts and caves via a network of ponies, runners, and carrier pigeons. That's why there are so many unique threads, the time lag is too much for them to carry on an actual conversation. By the time they get the chance to respond to one of those new threads, they've already lost another game and its time to start all over. I just feel sorry for the scribes who have take the primitive drawings and petroglyphs sent in on stone tablets and digitize them into .jpg or .gif format for electronic viewing. There has to be an easier way.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
soflagator;n98364 said:
My biggest issue with the Vent(their rivals site) is that there are very few conversations. Just a ton of new threads started with someone's opinion. So the first page will have 30 threads, 20 of which have no responses. I have no idea why they don't just have threads with discussions in them, but it almost seems like each poster arrogantly feels like they need to have their own thread to share their quite unique thought about how Mark Richt sucks.:lol:

Navet would go nuts over there with the lack of merging.

Well, thats because the 30 people in Ga that know how to write all want their own thread. Problem is, nobody up there can read or reply so they cant respond.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'll say this, while WM has taken things to an extreme low, if any of us had to endure what they've endured under Richt, I think there would be mass suicides.

He's considered to be one of their best HC's ever, and has a 5-9 record against us, zero national championships, hasn't won an SEC since '05, invariably underachieves every year, has had several low moments(UCF, VU several times, UK, Colorado) and does just enough each year to keep the large portion of his boosters happy, thus keeping his job safe.

I can't even imagine having that to look forward to that each year, with no hope on the horizon.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UGA our most hated rival with their tails between their legs. Dang Dirty Fugly Dawgs!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SWGator;n99670 said:
After watching the replay in the other thread, I looked around and found this:

Good stuff! :lol:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SWGator;n99670 said:

Thanks for that! :thumbup:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SWGator;n99670 said:
That link is awesomeness. I thought it was just a pic. Click on it. Don't forget to look down at the posts.

Looks like another 3-4 loss season in the making….

Hell, apparently we consider that a great year around here

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sitting here with a big ole **** eatin grin after reading that. :lol:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'd feel sorry for them but I suffered way too much abuse in the Gator Bowl in the 80's.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SWGator;n99670 said:
This was awsome

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great link...classic comments. Got to spend some time with a couple of Dawg fans today and they echo the comments to a tee...

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
After reading that thread I am glad that UGLY has a SMB like that. I mean how many people were saved from suicide just by expressing their feelings to one another over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator