So who started the tomahawk song that FSU didn't

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We know the Braves use it but it sounds like the Chiefs started it. The Noles need a good circus tune rather than use two other programs tune. Might as well play the Notre Dame Victory March and pretend like you invented that too.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Braves used the Hammond organ back in Fulton County Stadium, now they pipe in the damned Noles band version.

If there is a thing called limbo, it is sure to have Rocky Top blaring 24/7 with that damned whorechant in the background as the bass line.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've watched large swaths of the last two FSux games to hopefully see them lose. Only to ultimately be disappointed. But I had to watch them on mute. The band has no other song except that chant. And they play it THE ENTIRE game. Every time I took it off mute for a second. BOOM! There it was. Nauseating.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In fairness, we took the Jaws theme song and turned it into our anthem.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Well if we're gonna get honest here part of our fight song sounds like part of the ND march - but I'll chalk that up to song stylings of the time - I mean how many ways can you write a fight song.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n65241 said:
Well if we're gonna get honest here part of our fight song sounds like part of the ND march - but I'll chalk that up to song stylings of the time - I mean how many ways can you write a fight song.

Yeah, lots of fight songs sound similar.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Going to game watching Dale Murphy, Tom Glavine and Sid Bream and I didn't hear much of the chant. However, every year during that time I was in attendance at an UF v. FSU game and it was out of control.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The "chop" ( or the FSUck version of :tard:) started in ATL when Deion Sanders was playing there. He got them to do it while playing as a Brave. As far as the Chiefs not sure when they started it. Never remember them doing it before a few years ago. But the Semis I can remember that :kiffin: way back to the 70's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.