So why is this different?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Since the other thread is locked and I never got a real debate will someone tell me why this hire is SSSSOOOO different that the last 3....Lets look at some similarities to begin with.

-No P5 experience just like Muschamp, Butters and in reality Mullen since he only loses to P5 schools.

-First and only offer just like the others.

-No big name just like the others.

For the record I'm ok with the guy as a Plan B but I still haven't got a rational discussion or debate about this.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think there was a sitcom based on this premise.

iu

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll need to think about this deep subject, it has me realizing there is a grand universe out there

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Since the other thread is locked and I never got a real debate will someone tell me why this hire is SSSSOOOO different that the last 3....Lets look at some similarities to begin with.

-No P5 experience just like Muschamp, Butters and in reality Mullen since he only loses to P5 schools.

-First and only offer just like the others.

-No big name just like the others.

For the record I'm ok with the guy as a Plan B but I still haven't got a rational discussion or debate about this.
Its not, Stockholm Syndrome

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Because unlike Muschamp, he has head coaching experience. He's also methodical and levelheaded, and actually believes in scoring points unlike Chump who is an out of control raging maniac on the sideline who thinks a punt is the most successful offensive play.

Because unlike McElwain and Mullen, he brings a much better win percentage as a HC. Also unlike those 2 dooshnozzels, he's not a complete off-putting weirdo lazy-ass.

Because unlike any of the previous 3, he has the benefit of the new facilities and full support from administration to build a top tier support staff on par with the top programs size and budget.

In other words he's proven to be a winner as a HC, isn't a maniac or a dooshbag making him a much more effective recruiter, and he has the actual administrative support and budget to compete with the top programs. Other than that, you're right, I can't see any differences:headslap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.