Softball Recruiting class

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BearCatGator said:
After looking at the pictures I have decided that softball may be my new favorite sport.

The Gators dont traditionally sign the stereotypical softball player. Ours are generally a little easier on the eyes.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Wow...no wonder Walton likes coaching softball so much... not sure how good they will be but they will be the best looking squad out there :thumbup:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
one of them has an unfortunate last name. otherwise most of them are cute

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n103537 said:
Dang! Our football team is so bad we've resorted to talking about women's softball recruiting?

Our football team hasn't looked so bad recently.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One pitcher, from Marietta, Ga., struck out all 21 batters in her perfect game. During H.S. career 22 no-hitters.
Got couple of girls from California.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Ray Finkle;n103563 said:
I cannot comment until age is listed.

Yea, I have a 40yr old daughter and grandkids older than these girls....yes I started young...

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n103540 said:
What does Travel Team mean?
it's basically a all star team of girls that travel to play other all star teams, coaches recruit travel ball tournaments more than high school, because there are normally more girls to scout at one time

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Been watching our softball team for a few years now...the quality of play is pretty phenomenal...our girls are not only athletic, but quite attractive...we have the best uniforms in the country...and Walton is a pretty amazing coach. Handled a mutiny a couple of years ago beautifully...we lost some talent, then won the National Championship. Those girls who left should be ashamed of themselves for putting themselves above the team. Last year was the best example of girls getting the chances on the field, coach settling on the lineup based on performance, and involving the bench every opportunity he got. The starters did well, the subs performed when called on, and the team unity was fun to see. This is the best class I have seen us sign and he will have his work cut out for him managing all of this talent. Go Gators!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been watching the girls a little bit that past few years. Tim Walton has done a fantastic job with our Softball program. Proud to be a Gator!
:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.