Some Love for My Coastie Brothers

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That is funny. As a former Navy Corpsman (having been to field medic school at Camp Pendelton and worn a Marine uniform) and I wear an Army Commendation Medal on my uniform (awarded following a tour in Kuwait), I like to focus my 'f*cking with' on the Air Force. I don't have any affiliation w/ the AF!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
That is funny. As a former Navy Corpsman (having been to field medic school at Camp Pendelton and worn a Marine uniform) and I wear an Army Commendation Medal on my uniform (awarded following a tour in Kuwait), I like to focus my 'f*cking with' on the Air Force. I don't have any affiliation w/ the AF!
That's "corpseman" to you buddy! ;)

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I was trying to hit harder targets. AF is low hanging fruit. They’re barely military - more of a corporation.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Well, I'm done driving... the link didn't work for me. But thanks for thinking of your favorite Puddle Pirates!
It was a real gem. Would transcribe but it would lose its effect. It was very complimentary, as I’m sure you already knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator