Some more Tennessee heroes for Alvin

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like man-love has taken the place of butt chuggin in the land of Davy Crockett

Three Tennessee high school basketball players were charged Tuesday with raping and assaulting one of their teammates on Dec. 23 while the team was out of town for a tournament.

According to Shamar Walters and Alexander Smith of NBC News, the alleged incident took place in a rental cabin in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and it involved students from Ooltewah High School.

Per David Carroll of WRCB-TV, the freshman victim underwent surgery to treat his injuries and was released from the hospital after an eight-day stay.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This country needs to bring back whippings. Badly. Kids have no respect for authority or humanity anymore.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let me yawn at the attempt at boredom. Everybody knows the state of Tennessee has more heroes than any other state in the Union. Grin and bear it, Jort People.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:eek3:
Sodomized with a pool stick. Or as Alvin calls it, "Second Base".
apes-laughter-humans-evolution-120920-675469-.jpg

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let me yawn at the attempt at boredom. Everybody knows the state of Tennessee has more heroes than any other state in the Union. Grin and bear it, Jort People.
Ah the gtt crowd.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Your talking about guys like Steve spurrier and James Bates I'm sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Charged? They will be given football scholarships at Tinerc and start on the OL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.