SOURCE: Cox kicked off team due to locker room fight, Tarquin headed to USC to be with pregnant wife

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Had someone come to me out of the blue with supposed inside information, take it for what it's worth.

The reason Brenton Cox got kicked off the team is that he got into a locker room fight with Ethan White and apparently kicked his ass pretty good. That's why Napier booted him, and possibly why White is transferring. It's also why White missed time on the field after the fight.

As for Michael Tarquin, he knocked up Tony Boselli's daughter and married her, and they are both now enrolled at USC (Tony's alma mater).

Discuss.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
One thing we know for certain is that players don't get kicked off a team lightly, especially seniors - there has to be some kind of egregious off-the-field action.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What is shows me is that he wasn’t just randomly losing people. It’s not because he was a bad coach. Which some people were insinuating.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Btw- Ethan White has not transferred anywhere. He could still come back.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Had someone come to me out of the blue with supposed inside information, take it for what it's worth.

The reason Brenton Cox got kicked off the team is that he got into a locker room fight with Ethan White and apparently kicked his ass pretty good. That's why Napier booted him, and possibly why White is transferring. It's also why White missed time on the field after the fight.

As for Michael Tarquin, he knocked up Tony Boselli's daughter and married her, and they are both now enrolled at USC (Tony's alma mater).

Discuss.

We might be back baby!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Whatever it was that suxCOX did to get kicked off the team is good by me. Just wished it had happened sooner.

As far Tarquin, wished he had spent more time with Boselli learning OLine skills rather than shagging Boselli's daughter.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Brothers fight and so do teammates . Locker room fights happen every year on every team . It happens in practice too . I lost
Count of how many asses I kicked and that was over 20 years ago. When it’s done its water under the bridge and you move on . Only candyasses and pussies hold grudges .
Neither belong on a football field . If the source is accurate Cox should’ve been named team captain instead of booted off
The team .

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I think the rumor that Cox got into a fight had been out there, but hadn’t heard it was with White. Cox was a real cancer evidently.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Brothers fight and so do teammates . Locker room fights happen every year on every team . It happens in practice too . I lost
Count of how many asses I kicked and that was over 20 years ago. When it’s done its water under the bridge and you move on . Only candyasses and pussies hold grudges .
Neither belong on a football field . If the source is accurate Cox should’ve been named team captain instead of booted off
The team .
You've made some totally ridiculous posts. Congrats - this one topped them all.

This wasn't the only issue with Cox, just the cherry on the sundae.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017

Discuss.
season 3 abc GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb