SOURCE: Cox kicked off team due to locker room fight, Tarquin headed to USC to be with pregnant wife

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dayum, Ethan. I wished he'd curb stomped that Dwag azz in the ground. White just moved up a notch on my list. He can come back if no one wants him.

Rob Van Dam Sport GIF by WWE

Now Tarquin. Tony Boselli ain't no slouch to be messing around with, especially his daughter. But I get it.

Glad it appears as White was trying to kick Cox's azz and Tarq manning up.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Brothers fight and so do teammates . Locker room fights happen every year on every team . It happens in practice too . I lost
Count of how many asses I kicked and that was over 20 years ago. When it’s done its water under the bridge and you move on . Only candyasses and pussies hold grudges .
Neither belong on a football field . If the source is accurate Cox should’ve been named team captain instead of booted off
The team .
There was no shoe thrown.
Channel 9 Whatever GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
It’s hard when you see 30+ kids leave the team to not forget that they are 30+ individual human beings with 30+ personal stories and situations. Some of this is just plain bad luck for a coach that inherited a mess and an impatient fan base

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It’s hard when you see 30+ kids leave the team to not forget that they are 30+ individual human beings with 30+ personal stories and situations. Some of this is just plain bad luck for a coach that inherited a mess and an impatient fan base
There you go again with that "we're all unique human beings" thing.

Oh Come On GIF

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a betch. Transferring because he got his ass whipped? That never caused me stop going to the bar.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
So Cox kicked White's ass because some of us aren't doing backflips over 13 years of schidty football. Got it.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure you were hoping to see something that showed the coaching staff in a more negative light, sorry you were disappointed here.
No, just not busting a nut when the coach actually does something proper and positive in the daily operation of the football program, you know, actually earning his salary for a change.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, just not busting a nut when the coach actually does something proper and positive in the daily operation of the football program, you know, actually earning his salary for a change.
Who busted a nut? If you're going to try and be clever, at least make sense.

As for your retarded crack, Billy has outworked the last 3 asshats put together.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Maybe Cox sucker punched his ass, at least I hope that's the case in White's defense.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Btw- Ethan White has not transferred anywhere. He could still come back.
Is he upset no one intervened to help him in the fight?

Our OL room is looking great right now. Not sure I care if he comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.