SOURCE: Cox kicked off team due to locker room fight, Tarquin headed to USC to be with pregnant wife

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Had someone come to me out of the blue with supposed inside information, take it for what it's worth.

The reason Brenton Cox got kicked off the team is that he got into a locker room fight with Ethan White and apparently kicked his ass pretty good. That's why Napier booted him, and possibly why White is transferring. It's also why White missed time on the field after the fight.

As for Michael Tarquin, he knocked up Tony Boselli's daughter and married her, and they are both now enrolled at USC (Tony's alma mater).

Discuss.
I heard exactly this same information regarding Cox. I also heard he called Napier the Cajun Willie Taggart when he was removed from the team.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
“he called Napier the Cajun Willie Taggart when he was removed from the team.”

You mean BiLLLLLLLy?

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Cox had more fight in the locker room than he ever showed on the field.
Not really.

I heard he charged and missed 4 times, barely connecting with Whites shin on the 5th try.

White is one of those shin sensitive kinda guys.

Last edited:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Pretty sure that’s the wrong Boselli daughter.
That's a shame, cause Alexis and Michael are spitting images of one another, just different colored hair...
1674067371633.png

And for anybody that doesn't see the resemblance, I sent those photos to a buddy of mine at NASA and he is really good with imagery manipulation. He used government equipment to analyze the photos and sent back this rendering...
1674067786412.png

...twins, I tell ya!

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a shame, cause Alexis and Michael are spitting images of one another, just different colored hair...
View attachment 53620

And for anybody that doesn't see the resemblance, I sent those photos to a buddy of mine at NASA and he is really good with imagery manipulation. He used government equipment to analyze the photos and sent back this rendering...
View attachment 53621

...twins, I tell ya!
That’s not his wife.

See below

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member