SOURCE: Cox kicked off team due to locker room fight, Tarquin headed to USC to be with pregnant wife

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
C'mon man.

They're both Gators.

Play nice.

Alex.
But...
Marty Deeks Facts GIF by ION

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What?! You gonna start lecturing me on pronouns next?

If you insist.

Pronouns haven't changed since you first learned about them. Some folks may try to convince you to use different pronouns; some for the wrong gender, some for the wrong number of people, and some that are just made-up gibberish. Ignore those people. They are mentally ill.

If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Alex.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
The Boselli family is from here in Colorado. His dad owned all the McDonalds around here. Now Tony and his siblings do.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sweet Jesus this is moronic, even for you.
I still have not seen you putting your mouth where your money is with a serious prediction for next year.
Better yet just tell us what kind of record would make you fall off of Karl's turnip truck? If we start off 2-4 midseason will that do it?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I still have not seen you putting your mouth where your money is with a serious prediction for next year.
Better yet just tell us what kind of record would make you fall off of Karl's turnip truck? If we start off 2-4 midseason will that do it?
I don't have an effing clue what our record will be next year. I'd be surprised if UF won less than 8 games, even with these youngsters. The only thing next year that would make me fall off the train is if it's obvious the team has quit on the staff. That's not going to happen, much to your obvious chagrin.

We aren't winning anything of consequence next year, so I'd just like to see a lot of improvement, which I think we will with all of Mullen's players gone. We won't be losing to Kentucky and Vandy next year, of that I'm completely confident of. So go ahead and make a note of it, you miserable vomitous mass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.