SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It is a small war between the sexes. I always wonder why every time I go to get my personal pitcher of peach tea the !@#$ thing is in the back of the refrigerator and behind everything.
Just leave the toilet seat up. Thats the final word.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Almond milk is great. Try actually reading.
Milking an almond teat.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Just came by to see if Cousin Eddie got fired today? When I saw that the thread was discussing tits and milking and feminine side, I had to guess the answer was NO.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Second year in a row mullen's lack of attention to details, inability or lack of interest in being a complete coach, has cost UF glory. His cast of dummies could have made their recruiting so much easier but instead have made all the players that chose the other school thankful and their other-than-UF staff able to credibly say "see, we told you mullen and his staff sux."

"Attention to detail"?? Lol This has been going on since year one....anyone remember the UGA game and the wrist bands? smh

F*ck Dan Mullen, Scott Stricklin, and this entire coaching staff!!

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
Isn’t this the same coaching staff that wanted to “Pack the Swamp” when stadiums were at limited capacities last year?!?!

Mullen is approaching Mac level d-baggery. He gets paid $20,547 per DAY to be our coach, and he lies to get out of doing real work.

This should be on several billboards around Gville, Orlando and Tampa.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Which one(s)?

Let's be honest here, as woke as we've become, we're not hiring a girl, especially the ugly one who inexplicably somehow made it in Hollywood. The Asian kid("Do-tor Jones, doll!) would never fit the culture here. And I think I've been more than complimentary of the members of the tribe, specifically the female variety that populate the PB/Broward area, but Feldman is a hard pass for me. So that really only leaves the asthmatic dork who would obviously bail for Notre Dame the moment they came calling.

Starting to wonder if you're just throwing things out there at this point without really thinking them through.
oh contraire mon fraire, josh “thanos” brolin would make a kick ass coach

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Let me just say this: Gatorchatter is the ONLY place revolving around the Gators that ISN'T detached from reality. It's the complete opposite of your take. We turn out to be right over and over and over again.

As far as "bloviating emotionally", that's what sports message board are all about.
Two points of order:
1.) We are a tad redundant in our emotional bloviating, especially on the negative side.
2.) When a new hire or big decision is made, you must initially give support.
or you're an evil, hating saboteur who likely hates themselves and sabotages their own lives.

Egor has spoken.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know. He was in Wall Street(2) Money Never Sleeps as well. Kirby would be all over that on the recruiting trail.
Not to mention he was pretty soft in no country for old men. I want the bad guy in that movie on the sidelines. Refuses to die and kills everybody pretty much for the hell of it. That's our guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb