SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ok so the narrative now is that every oc/ headcoach doesn't recruit or have good defenses? Well Ryan Day, Dabo, Jimbo, Brian Kelly, and Riley seem to poke alot of holes in that theory. 17 of the top25 are coached by OC's, 7 by DC's and 1 team by a position coach. According to the coaches poll.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Buddy Martin and Shane Matthews are on this podcast talking about recruiting. It’s not a particularly good podcast call but Buddy Martin does say something interesting.

He said he doesn’t really understand recruiting all that well but he reached out to some high school coaches in Florida and ask them About their last impression from a Florida coach recruiting them. They said they have not seen a Florida coach in over a year because they said they can’t visit campuses because of Covid. The Florida staff is using Covid as an excuse to not visit kids on campus.

Go about to the 20 minute mark to listen to a little bit about the recruiting.

‎PodUp with Matthews in the Morning: 11/9/21 Buddy Martin on Apple Podcasts

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
because of Covid. The Florida staff is using Covid as an excuse to not visit kids on campus.
Bingo. Deeper truths emerge. Dan Mullen played the cucked-out Covid game like a good little boy. Now he gets to keep his job no matter what. Mike White also. Play along and get rewarded. Go full-on Joe Rogan, Kyrie, or Aaron Rodgers and you'll be gone faster than Coach Nick Rolovich. Masks are gay and don't work. Except for robbing banks and virtuel signaling.

Last edited:

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Buddy Martin and Shane Matthews are on this podcast talking about recruiting. It’s not a particularly good podcast call but Buddy Martin does say something interesting.

He said he doesn’t really understand recruiting all that well but he reached out to some high school coaches in Florida and ask them About their last impression from a Florida coach recruiting them. They said they have not seen a Florida coach in over a year because they said they can’t visit campuses because of Covid. The Florida staff is using Covid as an excuse to not visit kids on campus.

If true, whoever gave that order should be fired immediately by whoever's job it is to do it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He’s absolutely attacking this entire staff.

They’re saying he’s been in the SEC for 13 years. He is who he is. And nothing is changing.

So the same things we knew in 2017 are still true in 2021.... who would have guessed that schit? I mean when you have a decade worth of data with the same results and then expected different results? This is Stricklin's Zook, but unlike Zook, Stricklin didn't pull the plug when it was obvious a year ago.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Unlike this place which is generally detached from reality and allows folks to bloviate emotionally over and over the same thing.
Let me just say this: Gatorchatter is the ONLY place revolving around the Gators that ISN'T detached from reality. It's the complete opposite of your take. We turn out to be right over and over and over again.

As far as "bloviating emotionally", that's what sports message board are all about.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bingo. Deeper truths emerge. Dan Mullen played the cucked-out Covid game like a good little boy. Now he gets to keep his job no matter what. Mike White also. Play along and get rewarded. Go full-on Joe Rogan, Kyrie, or Aaron Rodgers and you'll be gone faster than Coach Nick Rolovich. Masks are gay and don't work. Except for robbing banks and virtual signaling.

I assume you mean virtue signaling.

Or maybe you were planning to install some type of ongoing flag waving or flashing lights system.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016

I knew it, wokeness has permeated the football program.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'd take Gundy right now. Hell, I'd probably take the Goonies over our current coaches.

Which one(s)?

Let's be honest here, as woke as we've become, we're not hiring a girl, especially the ugly one who inexplicably somehow made it in Hollywood. The Asian kid("Do-tor Jones, doll!) would never fit the culture here. And I think I've been more than complimentary of the members of the tribe, specifically the female variety that populate the PB/Broward area, but Feldman is a hard pass for me. So that really only leaves the asthmatic dork who would obviously bail for Notre Dame the moment they came calling.

Starting to wonder if you're just throwing things out there at this point without really thinking them through.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Let me just say this: Gatorchatter is the ONLY place revolving around the Gators that ISN'T detached from reality. It's the complete opposite of your take. We turn out to be right over and over and over again.

As far as "bloviating emotionally", that's what sports message board are all about.
:triggered:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Which one(s)?

Let's be honest here, as woke as we've become, we're not hiring a girl, especially the ugly one who inexplicably somehow made it in Hollywood. The Asian kid("Do-tor Jones, doll!) would never fit the culture here. And I think I've been more than complimentary of the members of the tribe, specifically the female variety that populate the PB/Broward area, but Feldman is a hard pass for me. So that really only leaves the asthmatic dork who would obviously bail for Notre Dame the moment they came calling.

Starting to wonder if you're just throwing things out there at this point without really thinking them through.

Don't forget about the older brother. He'll emphasize strength and conditioning, earn others' respect, and he has a way with the ladies, which according to James Franklin is a sign that he can recruit. Also, I think Chunk shows a lot of potential as an O-line coach due to his ability to connect with and train the big uglies. Speaking of which, I think Sloth would be a solid D-line coach since he already communicates and wins people over like Ed Orgeron.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me just say this: Gatorchatter is the ONLY place revolving around the Gators that ISN'T detached from reality. .
He spends thousand of hours on here telling us how uninterested he is. I often spend a good portion doing things that aren't interesting to me, how about you?

And reminding us how Sharkie is still here and will be here for many years.

Just like Mullinz.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
They said they have not seen a Florida coach in over a year because they said they can’t visit campuses because of Covid. The Florida staff is using Covid as an excuse to not visit kids on campus.
Isn’t this the same coaching staff that wanted to “Pack the Swamp” when stadiums were at limited capacities last year?!?!

Mullen is approaching Mac level d-baggery. He gets paid $20,547 per DAY to be our coach, and he lies to get out of doing real work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb