Status
Not open for further replies.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Creatine, protein powder, Ginseng and some fat burners can throw a positive on a piss test .......just so you know......Poppy seeds too.
creatine is not a banned substance. Any player can walk into a GNC purchase creatine and consume it.
Schools are not allowed to disperse creatine to players...Grier never claimed that the school or staff gave him anything, and to this day he still claims he purchased his "substance" from a GNC.
If the school had given him anything, they would have been on the hook for it...guess what, that didn't happen.

Again, your repeated claims of it being creatine make your source look like a joke.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No you didn't.
Really....you don't remember the whole "Bert is better" discussion after the 2015 FSU game? Which was btw the 1st time your boy failed to score an offensive TD against them......I know you're old an all but think real hard.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
creatine is not a banned substance. Any player can walk into a GNC purchase creatine and consume it.
Schools are not allowed to disperse creatine to players...Grier never claimed that the school or staff gave him anything, and to this day he still claims he purchased his "substance" from a GNC.
If the school had given him anything, they would have been on the hook for it...guess what, that didn't happen.

Again, your repeated claims of it being creatine make your source look like a joke.
Didn't Grier say himself (for whatever that's worth) that he took ligandrol?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I believe he said that in that year in purgatory article
I guess we'll have to dig that up then...I don't recall anyone ever stating it that wasn't just somebody else saying it other than Grier, the NCAA, or UF.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I guess we'll have to dig that up then...I don't recall anyone ever stating it that wasn't just somebody else saying it other than Grier, the NCAA, or UF.
What would be any different about what Grier said about this compared to MacDoooossch saying the Grier's wanted a guarantee? It's one guys word, who btw is proven to be a liar, against a kid who has never lied to us.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What would be any different about what Grier said about this compared to MacDoooossch saying the Grier's wanted a guarantee? It's one guys word, who btw is proven to be a liar, against a kid who has never lied to us.
What matters here is that it wasn't Creatine, and your source sucks. Try to keep up. ;)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What matters here is that it wasn't Creatine, and your source sucks. Try to keep up. ;)
Hmmmm didn't your source say we would be a 10-2 team this year? :lol2: I haven't seen Omar lately....did you tell him "sometimes a fresh start is the best thing"?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm didn't your source say we would be a 10-2 team this year? :lol2: I haven't seen Omar lately....did you tell him "sometimes a fresh start is the best thing"?
source? I never claimed a source. Based on talent, I said we could be between 8-4 and 10-2. With a coach that was even worth half a schit, I stand by that prediction. Mac is terrible, and I'm excited that he's gone now.

I didn't tell Omar anything. Omar had a bet with another poster, and has self-banned himself because of that bet until the end of the regular season. I'm actually surprised he's able to do it on his own. Seems more honorable taking his lumps and owning his bet he made, than someone who won't admit that Grier didn't take creatine ;)

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
the rumor was that's what it was....Grier, the NCAA, and UF have all declined to say what it was, at least publicly.
"The third time we went in to buy the powder, in June 2015, the associate behind the counter, who knew us because we had been in there before, said, "You guys should try this." It was called Ligandrol.

He said it was a new thing that helped your muscles take in more protein and helped them recover faster. So we went home, and the first thing we did was look on the internet. We're not stupid; we wanted to look it up and make sure it was all clear. I looked at every NCAA site, and many other sites, to see if it was healthy for you. I wasn't going to put anything in my body that wasn't legal and wasn't healthy.

I checked each ingredient on the bottle to see if it was on the NCAA banned list. I did my research and was confident in it. What I didn't do is ask the trainers at Florida if it was cleared. I still don't know why I didn't. It's no one's fault but mine.

Ligandrol was not on the list of banned substances. But we came to find out—after our appeal to the NCAA—that it was added in August of that year. So I feel like I was given a year suspension for not telling the trainers what I was taking, and if I did tell them, they would've told me then that it wasn't on the list."

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"The third time we went in to buy the powder, in June 2015, the associate behind the counter, who knew us because we had been in there before, said, "You guys should try this." It was called Ligandrol.

He said it was a new thing that helped your muscles take in more protein and helped them recover faster. So we went home, and the first thing we did was look on the internet. We're not stupid; we wanted to look it up and make sure it was all clear. I looked at every NCAA site, and many other sites, to see if it was healthy for you. I wasn't going to put anything in my body that wasn't legal and wasn't healthy.

I checked each ingredient on the bottle to see if it was on the NCAA banned list. I did my research and was confident in it. What I didn't do is ask the trainers at Florida if it was cleared. I still don't know why I didn't. It's no one's fault but mine.

Ligandrol was not on the list of banned substances. But we came to find out—after our appeal to the NCAA—that it was added in August of that year. So I feel like I was given a year suspension for not telling the trainers what I was taking, and if I did tell them, they would've told me then that it wasn't on the list."
It was still creatine /crete

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It was still creatine /crete
Apparently there are a few people on this board that will not believe even quoted sources...like when I was discussing Gundy and his less than great relationship with OK St. with a rather angry individual here on these forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.