Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would be shocked if we haven't met face to face with Frost yet. Even just to shake hands. Orlando is 2 hours away for gods sake
Or atleast catch him at the urinal for an awkward but productive conversation.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why do I have the feeling that we'd remain ranked 100+ in offense if Norvell was brought in? Fortunately, there wouldn't be anyone left in the Swamp to see it.
I'd bet my membership we wouldn't.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don't know what some of y'all are arguing about... I just know I'm happy as hell that I won't be seeing Mullen coaching the Gators! :dance: That guy has the personality of trimmed toenails. It's time for us to have a coach who can command a room, make connections with recruits, and coach football at a very high level. We have not had anyone who could do that since 2009.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
9b4c5146e6cd2feeaa2067cb08cd0987076663267b84f939f51e29e2b966bdd4.jpg
That made me lol

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Like many others, I just plain don't like Mullen on a gut level. In addition to his non-existent personality, something about the guy just gives me the creeps. I also seem to remember him saying Florida sucks, shortly after leaving for Cow Flop U. I would like to take this opportunity to return that compliment. As for Kelly, he's a great coach, no doubt about it. But he does have some NCAA baggage and he's getting a little long in the tooth. The more I learn about Scott Frost, the more convinced I am that he's worth taking a chance on, despite his slender resume. We're due some luck with hiring a "star in the making", heaven knows we've whiffed often enough. Just please God, don't let Foley get involved.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Creatine, protein powder, Ginseng and some fat burners can throw a positive on a piss test .......just so you know......Poppy seeds too.

except in the case of poppy seeds, you won't get a bann for that, it tests positive to recreational. Ginseng is a known masking agent.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When I grow up, I want to be a source.
Do you have a strong opinion based solely on personal bias and emotional attachment with which you can seemlessly present as verified fact? Yes?

Well, you're qualified now my friend. Tweet away!

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I read that Mrs. Mullen had a strong dislike for UF because of fanbase expectations. I think Starkville is a great place for her and I am persuaded that Stricklin is aware of her sentiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.