Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So you want to piss on the best track and field program, winner of five times more national championships than football, so football can have a bigger indoor

The same track program that already gave up its indoor facility to fit more fat ass Bull Gators in the ODome? The same track and field team that has one five times more national championships than football?
YES. Shut down the Track and Field program and no one would notice.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So you want to piss on the best track and field program, winner of five times more national championships than football, so football can have a bigger indoor

The same track program that already gave up its indoor facility to fit more fat ass Bull Gators in the ODome? The same track and field team that has one five times more national championships than football?
That would be the one... football pays the bills

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know, why did it say coaches? Urban Meyer is a friend of his and would not stick his beak in. He could have said Legendary Coach or said Steve Spurrier.
Because specifically naming Spurrier would be a dick move.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot about Billy D. There was one of his players that played TE for a year. Parker?

Aaron Kinney (sp?) - TE back in the day
I think he was a pretty decent TE who actually played BB on the side, not the other way around.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think a lot of people would object to that.

Which is EXACTLY what's wrong with CFB today. It's no longer fans rooting for a team's athletics program(s). ESPN, CBS and the other powers that be might as well buy football from the NCAA so they don't have to worry about untidy things like academic suspensions, eligibility and such. It could be better monetized.

So Just how is that oxbucks thing coming along? :dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Which is EXACTLY what's wrong with CFB today. It's no longer fans rooting for a team's athletics program(s). ESPN, CBS and the other powers that be might as well buy football from the NCAA so they don't have to worry about untidy things like academic suspensions, eligibility and such. It could be better monetized.

So Just how is that oxbucks thing coming along? :dunno:
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. You made a crack about Track & Field, and I said the TRUTH: very few people care about Track & Field. Yes, the football program trumps T&F 100 times over, and if the T&F team has to move their track to make the football program better, you don't think twice about doing it.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. You made a crack about Track & Field, and I said the TRUTH: very few people care about Track & Field. Yes, the football program trumps T&F 100 times over, and if the T&F team has to move their track to make the football program better, you don't think twice about doing it.

You actually said very view people would care if the university was bulldozed in order to allow better parking for football games. Go back and read it. I stand by my comments.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
You actually said very view people would care if the university was bulldozed in order to allow better parking for football games. Go back and read it. I stand by my comments.
I’d rather they bulldoze the bicycle lane instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb