Founding Member
giphy.gif

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why can’t we all have confetti flying around our names like Ox... make mine orange and blue...:grin:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Ok, since it "appears" to be Chip Kelly....I was around for the Pell years. We were all happy about the winning, upgrade of facilities, recruiting, and then come to find out, he did not do it ethically. This is what worries me about Chip Kelly. Can anyone enlighten me why he got slammed by the NCAA for show cause? They do not hand those out casually...in fact the NCAA is so spineless that for them to issue Show Cause, Kelly had to have done something VERY egregious! Looking forward to hearing what shenanigans he did and why we think he won't change his stripes and bring down (further) our program. I want our program to start winning again, but I also do not want another Pell.

I may have to change my name to Swamp Ducky and vent my spleen until he’s fired and my venom vindicated.

His shenanigans, as I recall, involved paying a runner to steer recruits to Oregon. Here’s an article on it:
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...larships-postseason-ban-recruiting-violations

And this:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-kelly-but-there-are-obstacles-to-his-return/

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

And besides, the announcement would not come at night, it would come during the day, during a press conference. Nonetheless, I follow Mark, he writes good articles, and he maybe right, maybe it's not gonna be Kelly. Personally, I think it will be, but I'm not holding my breath to see it happen in the next 24 or even 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator