Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n104353 said:
Cheerios have GMO's in them, therefore this makes no sense. Why are so many Gators so ungrateful to Urbs. Not many coaches have accomplished what he has. We have two rings. If Carlos Dunlap would not have passed out behind the wheel, we might have three.

So, you would love it if we hired Dumbo Fisher?

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GIGator;n104374 said:
How do you explain Saban's success. Everything you criticized Muschamp for fits Saban to a "T". Law hit the nail on the head - recruiting has been the area that has hurt him the most. He has done great with defensive recruits; however, not having stability in the OC position and the lack of a dynamic QB has caused us to lose out on some of the top WR's. Some of them we would have lost anyway. We don't have an active "Money Bagger" doing the dirty work, even though I know a few who have volunteered to fill that role. :-)
Meh, i disagree satan had previous hc experience at Michigan State, while i agree recruiting has been an issue i think chumps main problem has been interfering with the offense. By your avatar im going to assume you're in the military or your a veteran, you should understand the roles of nco and officers. Chump is the company commander he gives you the objective, the ncos gather the troops and achieve the objective the company commander don't get in the first sgts way, chump has micro managed this disaster and has driven this once proud program into the dirt. Dont take my word for it look at last year and this year its the same shi! Minus the injuries

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Can't read much of these posts cause I'm on my phone and we are well last 500 posts, but we will be a top 20 if we win out in the regular season alone

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Two top 10 teams? Yes. No question. There are two loss teams with less impressive wins in the top 10

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n104387 said:
Meh, i disagree satan had previous hc experience at Michigan State, while i agree recruiting has been an issue i think chumps main problem has been interfering with the offense. By your avatar im going to assume you're in the military or your a veteran, you should understand the roles of nco and officers. Chump is the company commander he gives you the objective, the ncos gather the troops and achieve the objective the company commander don't get in the first sgts way, chump has micro managed this disaster and has driven this once proud program into the dirt. Dont take my word for it look at last year and this year its the same shi! Minus the injuries

Saban does the same thing. How does he succeed? Recruiting, that's how. Saban is the poster child for micro-managing. I was a Cook and Dish Washer in the Army, so, I wouldn't know much about objectives.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GIGator;n104386 said:
So, you would love it if we hired Dumbo Fisher?
Nope! Dumbo is an average coach.but at least dumbo doesn't interfere with the defense side of the ball.but no thanks

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
FYI - There was a poll on Gator Country and Muschamp had overwhelming support. Not my poll - I just saw it.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n104396 said:
Nope! Dumbo is an average coach.but at least dumbo doesn't interfere with the defense side of the ball.but no thanks

But, he won a NC and could win another this year.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GIGator;n104394 said:
Saban does the same thing. How does he succeed? Recruiting, that's how. Saban is the poster child for micro-managing. I was a Cook and Dish Washer in the Army, so, I wouldn't know much about objectives.
Ok regardless you went to basic training, so i know you know the difference, again there is no substitute for hc experience. Regarding the poll go ahead let fooley bring him back your going to get the samething. Dumbo has Winston right now, lets judge him after he leaves.by the way Kevin summerlin says call him

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n104392 said:
You think if we beat 2 ranked teams and suck the rest of the way we are going to be ranked. If I gambled, I would take you up on that bet.

if we was to win out I'd bet whatever you want we'd be ranked. Not that I think that's going to happen. keep in mind we'd have only 3 losses and all to ranked teams

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n104399 said:
But, he won a NC and could win another this year.

I am curious without Jameis what would be going on. I think he would be losing those games still FSU should never lose.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n104398 said:
FYI - There was a poll on Gator Country and Muschamp had overwhelming support. Not my poll - I just saw it.

GC is a mating ground for pumpers. Anyone else migrates elsewhere.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n104398 said:

The sunshine pumpers are coming out pretty strong now due to the last 2 wins that is why I am convinced he stays with a win Saturday. Foley is loving it.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever;n104408 said:
I am curious without Jameis what would be going on. I think he would be losing those games still FSU should never lose.
Look fsu fans were calling for dumbo head until Winston arrived. Its no coincidence that he defends all the idiotic things he does his job depends on it

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yeah I of all people was the bad guy over there for a week. I stirred the pot on an auburn fan and I was told to be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.