SOURCES: While not yet public, Will Muschamp has been fired *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever;n104413 said:
The sunshine pumpers are coming out pretty strong now due to the last 2 wins that is why I am convinced he stays with a win Saturday. Foley is loving it.
Fooley been looking for validation for keeping chump. I swear he looks like one of them groupie chicks at a nba basketball game

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gatoravatara;n104418 said:
For beating Vandy less impressively than Temple. I think after he gets fired, he should become a cult leader.
This, start Jamestown 2014

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Gator Fever;n104413 said:
The sunshine pumpers are coming out pretty strong now due to the last 2 wins that is why I am convinced he stays with a win Saturday. Foley is loving it.

I love how this article from Gator Country totally excuses last season's performance and describes 14 point victories as "blowouts." In 2012, our 11-2 should not have been so nerve-wracking to watch due to boring offense and close games against inferior opponents. Like I said in 2013, all teams get injuries, yet they don't fall so far. This year, it was great to blow out EMU (and we all drunk the "Kool-aid"), but what followed was an overtime "miracle" against UK, 4th quarter "miracle" against UT, complete domination by Bama, an admittedly decent game versus LSU but with a horrible ending, a horrific game against Mizzou, a nice win vs UGA based on unsustainable playcalling, and an acceptable win against Vandy. In conclusion, his 3.5 years of incompetence (even during an 11-2 season) needs to supersede the half-season in which Muschamp wins a few games (after finally swallowing his stubborn pride by starting Treon). Muschamp must go!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n104406 said:
Mack brown has one two and i dont want him either

The only reason I mentioned that is because you said that Urban delevered 2 NC's, so, I was under the impression that winning NC's is all that matters.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Ok, its roll call,, where do you stand ? Retain chump or fire chump

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n104411 said:
GC is a mating ground for pumpers. Anyone else migrates elsewhere.

It's not just pumpers, Clown Pumpers are there too. Hell, you'd get banned in a second for calling a certain person Rapei, or if you called Half Kiff a name or suggested he's a poor coach.

Nice articles. Boring, overmoderated boards.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n104458 said:
The only reason I mentioned that is because you said that Urban delevered 2 NC's, so, I was under the impression that winning NC's is all that matters.

Ahem, Creyer delivered triple the NCs as SOS. I went to Publix Edyoucayshun, too.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GIGator;n104458 said:
Nope not all that matters, but resembling a competitive football team does.if you like what you see and want to continue with chump thats you're perogative, but imo he must go and go now

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Triple? Sorry I could only see part of your post because this thread needs to be restarted

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
The swamp is a joke, we have lost two homecomings straight, we have set records in a bad way.we have lost to a team at home thatdid not attempt a forward pass, our fan base has been reduced to praying that we back into a seccg instead of earning it.we went into triple overtime with Kentucky and not the basketball team at home and got home cooking to win that game.our coach has told our fans to get a grip and questioned our midline. If you are a gator fan that wants another year of this. Well im in the minority and im use to that

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
DUMP THE CHUMP! Anyone saying "just be competitive" against FSU should be turned into soylent green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.