South Carolina game set for noon

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n97932 said:
he knew what was coming I thought it was funny myself. Reading his second post it was pretty much bait
My guess is it was started as an informational thread, then people started chiming in about "excuses" which is pretty silly considering there was no mention of any excuses in the OP, and then he said he wasn't making an excuse about the time but beat people to the punch on what they would say. It's kinda how every thread goes here now, so it's really not being a dick.

And I'm not saying that because I'm marrying the guy, just saying how I interpreted the thread from the start regardless of who started it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Swamp Queen;n97933 said:
My guess is it was started as an informational thread, then people started chiming in about "excuses" which is pretty silly considering there was no mention of any excuses in the OP, and then he said he wasn't making an excuse about the time but beat people to the punch on what they would say. It's kinda how every thread goes here now, so it's really not being a dick.

And I'm not saying that because I'm marrying the guy, just saying how I interpreted the thread from the start regardless of who started it.

Yeah but how do you explain it all evolving into pics of Mickey Mouse tanks with ultra-pleat, elastic waist, stone washed denim?

Call me cynical, but that doesn't just happen by "accident".

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n97937 said:
I notice that when we super suck, the pumpers are super quiet. But when we do the improbable and win, even with the squeakers, the pumpers are beating out their chests.

This assertion is both heavily ironic and hilarious, especially given the lack of traffic today compared to the Mondays after Bama, LSU, and Missouri.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n97938 said:
Yeah but how do you explain it all evolving into pics of Mickey Mouse tanks with ultra-pleat, elastic waist, stone washed denim?

Call me cynical, but that doesn't just happen by "accident".
I blame Obama. Duh.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Swamp Queen;n97941 said:
I blame Obama. Duh.

If he had a middle-aged, semi-redneck son back in the '80s, he would've looked like that guy.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n97940 said:
This assertion is both heavily ironic and hilarious, especially given the lack of traffic today compared to the Mondays after Bama, LSU, and Missouri.

:exactly:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n97940 said:

Might also have something to do with it being a quiet news day... And election day?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n98301 said:
Might also have something to do with it being a quiet news day... And election day?

Quiet yesterday as well? People prefer to bitch then rejoice.. Nothing new to that.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n98305 said:
Quiet yesterday as well? People prefer to bitch then rejoice.. Nothing new to that.

Maybe people are stunned by the upset after 4 years of suckitude... Why don't you and Sas get together and start a thread where you two can pat each other on the back and say how right you are about keeping Muschamp...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n98307 said:
Maybe people are stunned by the upset after 4 years of suckitude... Why don't you and Sas get together and start a thread where you two can pat each other on the back and say how right you are about keeping Muschamp...

I'm glad you go with generalities instead of reading people's posts. Do you enjoy being a follower or in other avenues of your life do you actually think for yourself?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n98307 said:

You would be right, except for the fact where I said on Sunday that I'd still be ok with a coaching change this offseason. Guess I didn't pound my keyboard loud enough for you to hear it, either that or you were in hiding with the rest of the wankers because you were pissed we won.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n98317 said:
Originally posted by GMDGATOR View Post

You would be right, except for the fact where I said on Sunday that I'd still be ok with a coaching change this offseason. Guess I didn't pound my keyboard loud enough for you to hear it, either that or you were in hiding with the rest of the wankers because you were pissed we won.

:burn:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Well, no I wasn't pissed we won... NEVER!!!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I wish it was later. I am coaching my daughter's Soccer League Championship game is at that time. I might catch the second half.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n97584 said:
And before the wolves come in here all like "BLARGGHHHH IT'S BECAUSE MUSHPOOPYPANTSCRAMP DESTROYED OUR PROGRAM BLARRGGGHHHHGHGHGHGHG"...............

Just start referring to those people as "dark-cloud pumpers."

I came up with that one after someone suggested I was a "sunshine pumper" because I wanted UF to win out. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n97941 said:
I blame Obama. Duh.
Same thing I'm hearing on PBS and all the State Controlled Media today concerning the election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator