South Carolina is in shambles; Bobo named newest OC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're not the chickenz. And he also let us get run over by Georgia Southern who never threw a pass the entire game - 400+ yards RUSHING against the Defense Genius.
No one can win when they lose their Heisman quarterback.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We're not the chickenz. And he also let us get run over by Georgia Southern who never threw a pass the entire game - 400+ yards RUSHING against the Defense Genius.
They threw 3 passes - all incomplete.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A friend of mine here in Myrtle Beach asked me today if I thought the Gators might want Chimp back. I couldn't stop laughing at him. Told him we didn't want him when we had him and am still in disbelief that he got hired by another SEC school.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MikeABCColumbia: Sources tell @abc_columbia that Will Muschamp is expected to return as head coach of the #Gamecocks next season. For those of you asking, Ray Tanner will also be back through 2020.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
@MikeABCColumbia: Sources tell @abc_columbia that Will Muschamp is expected to return as head coach of the #Gamecocks next season. For those of you asking, Ray Tanner will also be back through 2020.
And that’s why baseball coaches should never be ADs.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Football scoop says word is he's coming back, he wants to keep his staff intact, but boosters/AD's office wants him to make some changes. This is the same crap that got him year 4 at UF. The dumpster fire will implode by mid-season 2020. They have a much easier schedule next year, but still can't see him going better than 7 wins:

South Carolina 2020 Football Schedule
Sept. 5 COASTAL CAROLINA
Sept. 12 EAST CAROLINA
Sept. 19 MISSOURI*
Sept. 26 at Kentucky*
Oct. 3 at Florida*
Oct. 10 TENNESSEE*
Oct. 17 Open Date
Oct. 24 TEXAS A&M*
Oct. 31 at Vanderbilt*
Nov. 7 GEORGIA*
Nov. 14 at LSU*
Nov. 21 WOFFORD
Nov. 28 at Clemson

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Football scoop says word is he's coming back, he wants to keep his staff intact, but boosters/AD's office wants him to make some changes. This is the same crap that got him year 4 at UF. The dumpster fire will implode by mid-season 2020. They have a much easier schedule next year, but still can't see him going better than 7 wins:

Sept. 5 COASTAL CAROLINA
Sept. 12 EAST CAROLINA
Sept. 19 MISSOURI*
Sept. 26 at Kentucky*
Oct. 3 at Florida*
Oct. 10 TENNESSEE*
Oct. 17 Open Date
Oct. 24 TEXAS A&M*
Oct. 31 at Vanderbilt*
Nov. 7 GEORGIA*
Nov. 14 at LSU*
Nov. 21 WOFFORD
Nov. 28 at Clemson
He just needs one more year. Give him time. /Foley and his disciples

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Sept. 5 COASTAL CAROLINA
Sept. 12 EAST CAROLINA
Sept. 19 MISSOURI*-L
Sept. 26 at Kentucky*
Oct. 3 at Florida*-L
Oct. 10 TENNESSEE*-L
Oct. 17 Open Date
Oct. 24 TEXAS A&M*-L
Oct. 31 at Vanderbilt*
Nov. 7 GEORGIA*-L
Nov. 14 at LSU*-L
Nov. 21 WOFFORD
Nov. 28 at Clemson-L

I think it may be time to do some programming. From this point forward, it should be spelled WiLLLLLLL.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
A friend of mine here in Myrtle Beach asked me today if I thought the Gators might want Chimp back. I couldn't stop laughing at him. Told him we didn't want him when we had him and am still in disbelief that he got hired by another SEC school.
That's funny. After watching the App State win I told my wife that we could bring Chump back as DC. She gave me the Jon Gruden Chucky face, told me to put down the Maker's Mark, and go to bed. I did.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’ll see how forgiving they are after getting blown out in College Station and blown the f*ck out at home by Clemson on the way to 4-8.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We’ll see how forgiving they are after getting blown out in College Station and blown the f*ck out at home by Clemson on the way to 4-8.

There’s already a report on one of their sites indicating the board of trustees is split right now about pursuing the buyout. In any event, he’s officially Constanta in his final days at Play Now. Only in this case, it’s that his employer found out he actually is handicapped.

tenor.gif

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
His buyout is over $18 million. He's gonna get a couple more years to coach. It's amazing Will Frigging Muschamp is going to make probably $40 million in his career and he's never been elite.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A vote of confidence is the kiss of death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb