South Carolina is in shambles; Bobo named newest OC

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, USCe should just plop where they are. They are not going to have a proud winning tradition - Ws are all going to depend on luck that doesn't favor bum-coaches like they can get there. The USCe selection committee, due to buy-out losses, should stick with Mushcrap, awaiting some too-young HC that possesses luck.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yeah, I admit I dream about seeing guys like Chimp and Butters down and out, laying in the gutter in rags. I have this fantasy about Butters approaching me and asking for change while I'm pumping gas.
Like the two brothers at the end of Trading Places

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still hopeful he gets involved in some type of scam featured on American Greed, loses it all, forecloses on the house and the next time we see him it’s a mugshot picture below a headline that reads “Angry UPS Driver Loses Cool and Punches Ice Cream Man Over Melted Strawberry Shortcake Bar”.
Hell, his wife could easily blow it all on her plastic surgery. I think she's addicted.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
@NaturalWorks_: This kind of messages is always released right before someone is fired.

I mean, it's a win-win for us, regardless.

If he stays: it's one more year that South Carolina has no chance of challenging us.

If he's fired in disgrace: we get to laugh at him and his repeated failures.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Some other sad-sack school will hire him as head coach immediately.

True, but it'll be in the Sun Belt and I thoroughly look forward to future threads of "Muschamp's Coastal Carolina lost by 56, but won time of possession by 40 minutes."

I dare you to say you don't have an ear to ear grin even contemplating it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@NaturalWorks_: This kind of messages is always released right before someone is fired.

Why even come out with a statement like this? There were actual quotes of people on their board of trust talking about the size of the buyout being a concern, several who questioned whether or not they could afford it, etc., indicating at a minimum the idea had been tabled. According to their site, they were split. Once that leaked, poor form or not, there's no going back. The final statement is such condescending garbage that, based on their own actions in looking into the buyout, don't believe. No one is excited about the future with Muschamp.

Congrats, usce. You've somehow managed to make the noles look like a competent athletic department by comparison.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
A big 12 team will hire him to fix the defense and they will turn into the lowest scoring team in the conference. After he accomplishes that he will be head coach at Arkansas State

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
To all of the USCe fans, take it from many of us who have been thru this experience and I recommend you take the easy way out. It is much less painful. :suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

I kid I kid.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
4 total TDs in 3 games.

And he’s found his new shtick. Just like the “we won 11 games last year“, his new one is “we’ve won more games here in the first three years than anyone else”. He’s peppered it into multiple press conferences including after yesterday’s game.

Fans on their board are already commenting on the sense of entitlement and arrogance he’s projecting, which is baffling given the circumstances.

He should be kicked out of football forever. He’s a disease.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crushed by A&M 30-6. That team has quit.
He lost the team after the Florida game. His players finally saw what a loser he was - instead of getting them ready for the next game, he was waging a media war against the referees. Came out the next game and got waxed by Tennessee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.