South Carolina is in shambles; Bobo named newest OC

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Also, what kind of crazy assh*le willingly has kids?

:shakehead:

This is how I picture you guys.

tenor.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well Ole Muschump and the Cocks can go back to the ACC. On a side note, At the Cock/Gator game they honored their 1969 ACC Championship Team on the field and everyone in our section was chanting S...E...C!!!

Quite loud as well.

What was sadder was the entire halftime show to that point was a 'Happy Birthday' to Cocky, their mascot, even had the crowd sing to it. A ****ing cheerleader wearing a bird costume.

Like I said, the highlight of my day was walking in and seeing some punk frat boy, with his box of wine, talk **** to an old Gator tailgating minding his own business, asking the old man "has McElwain ****ed any sharks lately", to which the old Gator (who I then high-fived on the way by) said without missing a beat "you'll know soon enough when y'all hire him since you only hire football coaches from Florida." Classic. :lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A good coach will not blame the refs, but Muscock, does so. He got a win in Athens that might have saved his job for the year. Now the rhetoric will be we won at UGA and the SEC Refs screwed us against UF. Please don't fire me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.